Chapter 3: Flying The Nest

A/N: Your Outfit Above Also Your Bike)

Turning the key in the ignition off as I took my helmet off I admired my penthouse that my parents got me for my birthday with a big grin on my face, I was so excited that I woke up extra early to start packing my things before going over to see my new house which was stunning. The neighborhood was peaceful and friendly which was a relief at least, taking my first step inside I was met with a spacious hallway that a few feet down the hall on my left was the living room which dad a beautiful fireplace and big flat screen TV already on the wall above the fireplace.

As I looked around it could already see where I was going to put things as my designer started to come out because I scribbled down what Ill need from the hardware store like paint, wallpaper ect, once I got everything I needed scribbled down it was time to go and visit the hardware store, that was easier said than done as I got lost more than once within the crowed streets of the city and by the end I got overwhelmed so I ducked into an alleyway to try calm myself down.

"Its going to take forever to find my way to the hardware store at this rate, so much for freedom "

?)"Hahaha now that's no way to think is it? I can help you find the hardware store if you want miss?"

Looking over my shoulder my [E/C] eyes met with crimson red once which belonged to a huge red haired guy in a hero costume, and when I meant huge I meant hes 3x taller than I was as my ass was at lest 5ft6 or something so he was extremely intimidating especially as he was an Alpha which made me even more nervous around him not really knowing how I should act around anyone that isn't my family anyway, nervously fiddling with my keys that was in my pocket of my jacket I gently sighed as I spoke up but not looking up at any point.

"U-um thank you t-that would be n-nice"

Kiri)"I'm Kirishima but my hero name is Red Riot, what's your name miss?"

"I-its [Y/N] its nice to meet you Kirishima"

Once I finally took a deep breath and calmed my nerves we started to make are way down the street towards where I assume the hardware store was in, along the way we started to chat about random things actually finding out that he live two houses down from me in the same neighborhood which made us both smile knowing that we're neighbors, he was even kind enough to help me carry it all back to my place and when I tried to tell him it I could do it by myself he replied with "I cant let a lady carry all this by herself, I'm a hero its my duty to help those in need" I wasn't going to refuse help so I just let him carry some of it.

"This is me, thanks so much again Kirishima for your help, I really appreciate it greatly"

Kiri)"It was no biggie, really! Although you probably could of used your quirk or something to carry it all am I right?"

"Hahaha can you possibly use a quirk that doesn't exist?"

I simply asked in a teasing playful tone as I place the two tins of pain on the hardwood flooring in the hallway of my house only leaving Kirishima with a stunned and flustered look on his face not sure what to say or do because his comment was alittle offensive to those with no quirks, I only laughed alittle before reassuring him that I took no offense from what he said and that I was actually really happy with the life I'm living so far, a few minutes later he had a call from someone wanting him back at his co-owned agency.

Over the next few hours I managed to paint the living room, kitchen, the hallway all in a mixture of soft caramel tones that all blended well together, once that was done it was about 4 in the afternoon so I decided to leave it there for the day and come back tomorrow to finish up painting. 

The next morning I took one of the cars in the garage that I knew I was allowed to use so I could at least start binging over a few boxes of my things that I was going to put in the living room now that its been painted, as I grabbed a box from the back seat something rammed into my shin which made me cures under my breath then looked down to see a 2 year old little girl with maroon hair tied into pigtails, it wasn't long that a familiar voice call a name from down the street as he jogged up to me slightly out of breath.

"Hey kiri, is she your kid?"

Kiri)"Hahaha god no, she's the kid of a friend of mine. He was called into work last minute so I'm stuck babysitting today, on my day off no less"

"Hahaha that sucks, you and the cutie here can hang with me if you wanted too, I'm going to start painting upstairs today and I have all these boxes to bring indoors also"

A big grin spread across his face as he agreed to help me finding it another way to get to know me while having alittle fun in the process, it turns out his friend is the one that  he co-owns the hero agency with and that his daughter was on the new development side of things recently because an ex of his just dumped her on his doorstep one morning then disappeared, I felt sorry for little Nori which probably didn't understand what was going on at the time.

Nori)"Hoshi! Kiri! Look what I made!"

A big smile plastered over her face as she came waddling into the living room where me and kiri was currently started to hang up pictures, artwork and ornaments but when we heard her excited calls we looked over to her to see a drawing in hand, kneeling own to gently take it out of her small hands to look over her drawing to see three horribly but cutely drawn people each labeled to show who they were, there was her, kiri and me surrounded by rainbows and flowers which made me smile and chuckle alittle before giving it back to her and ruffled her hair alittle earning a giggle from her.

"Its an amazing drawing Nori, your on your way to be an amazing artist"

Kiri)"Yh, I agree! good job pebble!"

"Here, wanna help me unpack a box with me? I'm sure there's candy in this one"

Nori)"Candy! Candy!"

A chuckle left my lips as I sat down crossed legged on the hardwood flooring with her next to me as I untapped the top of the box then opened it to show a bunch of stuff all carefully rapped up so non of it got damaged on the way over, coming over then gently picking up a trophy kiri eyed it curiously before reading the small plack that told him where I won it from, amazed he carefully placed it down on the floor before looking back into the box which was filled with carefully rapped awards for plenty of things which shocked him.

"I was kind of a big winner when I was younger, my.... family is on the wealthy side so they wanted me to at least try everything and anything that I wanted too before the responsibilities of being an adult set in, cool huh?"

Kiri)"Nori's dad was a competitive winner back in highschool, always saying that he'll be No.1 no matter the cost. He obviously partly made that dream come true as he's the No.2 Pro Hero of Japan, so there's that"

A small laugh left my lips as I gave Nori a small packet of Haribo that she happily took then went off back to the kitchen to her drawings, a soft smile slipped onto my before I went back to unpacking boxes and talking to kiri about random things that came to mind, during that time he told me all about his friends which in my opinion sounds fun to be around considering the amount of trouble they all got up too in highschool and all.