A new start

I walked around the kitchen counter and poured myself a glass of milk, my parents had left for new York the previous day .My dad's the CEO of some type of insurance company and he got transferred to a new branch in new York and since my mom's his secretary she left too. So I ended up being home alone, I got older siblings but they live on there own and since I can't bother staying with their kid's I decided to live by my self for the duration of this time, might as well make the best of it I thought to my self.I had just got transferred to wellington high two weeks before my parents decided to accept the transfer and since I already went to orientation at wellington high, I figured I'd just have to stay by my self  to attend there. I refused to take a shower with water cold enough to be sold in summer.

As I walked to he taxi stand my toes wobbled in my shoe but it got worst when I got to the big front doors of wellington high, I could feel a bit of liquid running down my legs.  I adjusted my glasses and my backpack strap, held my head down and walked into hallway, I dared to lift my eyes  and this time my toes were swimming in pee. I never thougth so many humans could be in one place much more one country but the pee stop running when I realized no one cared about me.The cocophony had drowned out my shame. I dragged myself up the staircase 1A I kept repeating under my breath, here I thought to my self as I noticed a door with 1A on it. The door was closed which made me even more nervous, I said a quick prayer, I hated opening closed doors, you just never know what's behind it.I placed my hand on the door and was shock to see sweat dripping off like a leaking pipe, I can't go into there like this I thought to my self, they'd make a joke of me another thought followed. I'd never been this nervous before, infact I was the soccer captin at my old school, I guess I'm nevervous beacuse I skipped a grade and would be around more mature people who wouldn't find my jokes funny except for a few girls who just want a hookup or a fling, my mind kicked that thought out immediately. You can't blame me though, I've heared stories about those kind of stuff .

I washed my face at the water fountain and added a little more perfume to taint the pee scent.

I borrowed courage from somewhere and pushed the door open , probably too hard because someone screamed "ouchh!!" My plan was to just slip in and haed to the back but now eyes were on the door. After my forced introduction I took a seat at the back of the rather small classroom, my mouth started making liquid for Drooling and my palms became sweaty as I saw a brunnete girl walking towards me, our eyes locked and i held her gaze, her  brown eyes glisseld and her lips were very inviting.I began to panic as I couldn't change my focus and I was feeling awkward,she walked straight up to me, you got guts she mumbled as her stare got more intense. What you mean I asked, don't play dumb you hit me with that door she snapped. I went blank for a moment, don't tell me your memory is that bad  she added. I said sorry I replied in a firm voice, but it wasn't convincing enough she contradicted as soon as the words left my mouth.

I APOLOGIZE FOR HITTING YOU WITH THE DOOR AND BY GOD'S GRACE ILL TRY MY BEST NEVER TO DO IT AGAIN.

I stated, apology accepted she replied as a smile spread across her lips , I watched her ass as she walked off, it was too hard not to, I noticed she grabbed a few things from under a desk at the front and headed back my way .I heared the sound of pencils been Placed on the desk as she sat next to me  and adjusted her seat a bit closer.I couldn't help it, her perfume out scented mine and it smelled heavenly, I like that perfume of yours I quietly blurtted out, she giggled a bit and her cheeks got red, I'm not wearing any perfume she wisphered  back , my eyes widened and my I became speechless, afraid of speaking lest I should embarrass my self but the teacher interupted us. look at them flirting she excliamed,she paused for a moment faking a thinking gesture then continued, I bet if I ask them a question they can't answer. I don't know what happened to me but I quickly defended against her opinion, bet I can I said raising an eyebrow trying to look intimidating, everyone was staring at me with widened eyes,ok what is the formula for density, a question I knew she had sitting at top of her head,  kg/ m3 I replied her jaws dropped open, she became speechless for a moment,took a very deep breath and said, ok but please focus she said still in astonishment . The bell rang and everyone stared heading out , as I pack up my stuff, I heard familiar voice, be careful of bullies the girl whispered in my ear and headed off, I grab her hand and she started me deep in my eyes ,sorry I said releasing my grip and retrieving my hand as I realized she didn't like to be restrained,I didn't catch your name I continued, she scribbled something on a small crushed piece of paper and handed it to me there you go she said as she spun on her heel and went out. Boom, I got her name and number I said to my self realising a tiny squeel but managing  to put my hand over my mouth to hide from the very much alerted teacher who was leaning against her desk.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER PART TWO WIL SOON BE OUT ,AND REMEMBER GOD COMES FRIST.