Bully Shit And Fast Cars

The lockers where located in the hallway just like my old private school but unlike my old school, boys' and girls' lockers were on the same side . As I placed my book in the locker, I noticed a tall buff guy with black hair and blue eyes heading up to me, he was followed by a skinny blond guy and a medium built dude, sup he said leaning against my locker, nothing I answered feeling a bit uneasy, hey I recognize you I suddenly blurtted out, of course you do he said looking away and taking a deep breath, we were in the same class this morning he explained, anyways your gonna do our homework from now on ,your are now our personal nerd the medium built dude added , consider it a privilege the blond dude said sporting an excited face and they all apluad in unison . I was not use to people talking to me like that and replied,What you too doltish to do it your self I said with a half smile across my lips .Bang!!, a series of shockwave rushed through me from toe to head as I turned around to see him remove his hand,my eyes squinted just to make sure my locker was really dented, my now seemingly inferior hands began to shake and sweat rinsed my face . listen twerp he screamed in my face, drops of his saliva rested on my face but I dared not to wipe it off, I played it nice he continued, don't mess with me again he said in a warning tone, (now everyone was looking our way) so get it done he snapped forcing his books unto my arms, fear rushed over me, I pondered his offer then replied ,listen pal if your hand is too heavy for you should put in a brace. ooooooo everyone excliamed the looks on their faces made me feel proud, he looked around then back to me chelching his fist but walked off when an unaware teacher showed up. I sighed so hard as thoughts of what would happen if that teacher hadn't came .... When my thoughts were interupted by a blonde girl in a very eye-catching cheer outfit ,with a smile on her face she wisphered, you got a smooth tounge ,I'd like to put mine on it she said blushing so hard I thought she was going to faint ,I rolled my eyes at her comment, your's wouldn't fit  sweetheart I wisphered as I walked away before she could speak again. I thanked God as i walked out the back exit of the school. Anna rushed out behind me, hey Dylan wait up, I turned around and said call me dill, okay she replied calmy, but put that aside for now, what the heck were you thinking speaking to Jase Meyer like that, do you know who he is? I mean romour has it he's engaged in some illegal activity, I cut her off before she could finish speaking, right is right and wrong is wrong I stated, she opened her mouth to reply but I placed my finger over her lip,her cheeks became burning red and she held down her head as she removed my hand and placed on her chest, I guess I just care about you she said in a soft tone that made me lose my senses, I held up her chin and made eye contact, I care about you too sweetheart i replied trying to mimick her tone . Suddenly everything felt so awkward. I've got to go she said catch you later and headed off . I quarelled with myself on the way to the taxi stand for making a move too soon .I can't go home like this I need to relive this stress I thought as the cab drove off. We were about twenty blocks away when I noticed around twelve cars entertaining what from the looks of it was an abondaned parking lot. It didn't take a second look for me to realize what was going on. I'll take it here I said shoving my hand into my pocket and grabbing any cash that came up in my hand, I shoved into the driver's hand, I started running to the half rotten park gate that had multiple holes in the fence. Hey kid wait for your change the cab driver shouted, keep it I yelled back as I sped up not wanting to miss what was waiting a few meters away, as I got closer to where the cars had turned, I could hear; engines reving, people screeming and cheering and suddenly I felt at home.Street racing leagues what I'd hope to find in Chicago , because of the popular stories you'd hear back in San Francisco. I walked over to a crew of guys who were admiring an engine, what's this beauty? one of the guys asked another guy who was holding a key in his hand. It's a 2.ol k swapped engine and produces produces three hundred and thirty horse power and                       of turque.They looked at me with widened eyes when suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder turning me around, I looked to see a short bald Mexican man with a scar across his face, he held out his right hand and I took the gum out of my mouth and placed it his hand,what kind of rules are here I thought to myself ,his face got red and before I could blink again he threw it in my face and it sticked in my eyebrow. How rude I said masking my anger noting that his palm was bigger than both my feet combined, who's this numbskull with, he inquired in total rage his accent was as strong as Myers breath, nerves started pouring out but thank goodness I was already out of pee. Sorry about that Guardito he's our technician the guy with the key replied handing him fifty dollar bill, well the control your wench Guardito said angrily and walked away. Hey dad do you have a minute are two my nos needs to be changed a familiar vioce echoed from behind the car, I turned to Myers and his boys standing behind the car .Hey kid you know how to do that kind of stuff, yes sir I replied, usually I'd hurled insults for the poor way he grew his child but the guy had just saved my ass . Myers had just regonized me and I could tell from his facial expression he was confused but neither he our his boys said a word.Great follow him the guy said and I readily followed his orders. I followed him over to red 2015 mustang Shelby with the hood open . I slid my hand over the valve cover ,take your filthy hand off my car   and just do your job he growled, handing me a new tank. After installing it,I quickly went back to the engine to admire it's neat black and red covering . It's not so fast I said trying to irritate him as I felt how inferior my car was , it's got 300 bhp he shouted in defense, I bet my Lada could beat it I said scanning it from back to front , immediately his rage turned to laughter, I'd race you now but I've got to warm up my tires so see you later loser he said with a obvious scorn on his. He got into the car and with that he drove off leaving me encircled by dust. I was serious though,I headed to the stand and thought of how I could convince my parents to ship my car over.