09. 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘕𝘟𝘛

⊱ ────── {⋅. ❁ .⋅} ────── ⊰

So Azalea was still in a tag team with AJ Lee and Tamina as she was still the Divas champion. Mark actually wanted her to go down to NXT and train with some of the superstars from NXT to help them improve. She and Demi hadn't really got to talk since their huge conversation but Azalea was getting closer with the NXT superstar Liv Morgan, one of her closest friends since she debuted in NXT.

Liv lived in Orlando and took care of Azalea's puppy Viper, so that led them to get very close over the weeks. Azalea was currently driving to the performance center to start training and she was really excited to see some of her friends there. Ever since she debuted on the main roster did she lose contact with some of her friends from NXT.

Azalea walked into the performance center, dressed in a crop top with some low waisted leggings. Immediately did she spot the girls, "Izzy?!" Lexi squealed, Azalea ran over and immediately did she and Lexi embrace. Then she hugged Charlotte, Bayley, Becca, Nia, Sasha, Paige, Ruby, and Sarah. "Where's Liv? She said she'd be here?" Azalea asked Ruby who was most closest with Liv.

"She should be here soon." Ruby said, Azalea nodded and smiled. "So what are you doing here?" Lexi asked, the girls also nodding with Lexi's question. "Mark wants me to help train a few girls. Apparently it was supposed to be Natalya but she suggested me since everyone was saying I was so much better than her." Azalea shrugged, Nattie had been extra bitchy to her ever since Azalea hit her.

"Well you're definitely on the road there." Charlotte said, causing them to all share a laugh. Azalea chuckled and nodded, "True." Suddenly did arms wrap around her waist from behind causing her to squeal, she turned her body and Liv grinned. Azalea laughed and wrapped her arms around Liv, "Did you miss me?" Liv asked with a laugh.

The girls watched, all sharing similar looks, "Definitely crushing." Ruby mumbled to Sarah who nodded in agreement.

"Dude I saw you two days ago." Azalea laughed, Liv chucked and nodded. "Yeah but two days is long." She shrugged, Azalea smiled and pulled away. "You gonna impress me?" She asked, Liv nodded with a duh look. "Okay miss Divas Champ." Azalea grinned and slid into the ring, gesturing one of the girls to get in with her.

"I'll warn you, I'm strict when it comes to training." Azalea said, the coach ordered Charlotte to step in with Azalea. "Show me what you got champ." Charlotte smirked, Azalea grinned and shook her head at Charlotte's cocky tone. Azalea then kicked Charlotte in the gut and performed a stunner shocking the women watching on the apron. "Step one, don't get to cocky. You'll get your ass kicked before you can say another sentence." Azalea said.

Two to three hours went by and Azalea was exhausted, they were currently finished with training but Azalea was gonna do another hour in the gym. They didn't want her to overwork herself but if Azalea had her mind made up then there was no changing it. Liv had stayed back to workout with Azalea as they would be heading out to lunch together, being joined later by Ruby, Sarah and Becky.

Azalea was doing pull ups with Liv simultaneously, Liv had her legs wrapped around Azalea's waist for support. "How many more you got?" Azalea asked, both of them pulling themselves up to do another pull up. "I'd say two or three." Liv said, Azalea nodded and they did another one, Liv tightening her leg grip around Azalea's waist, which made Azalea start to feel some things but she tried to be professional about it.

They performed two more before Liv had let go and dropped down, but Azalea did two more and then dropped down. "Oh god how do you do that?" Liv breathed out, Azalea chuckled breathlessly, both of them sitting on the floor physically exhausted. "I've been doing these since I was five so it's decently easy for me." Azalea shrugged.