11. 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘱𝘴 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘬

⊱ ────── {⋅. ❁ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Azalea was sitting in the catering area watching Rhea's match on the monitor when someone came up and sat next to her. Azalea raised a brow, "Came to convince me not to kill your friend?" Azalea questioned amused, glancing at Jessamyn who had been the one to sit next to her. "Nah, Shayna can handle you. Just came to watch the match." Jess shrugged, Azalea chuckled lowly to herself.

Azalea leaned back in her chair and smirked, "Hmm, well I would say something against that but then again I haven't really shared a ring with her so you never know." Azalea shrugged, placing her hands on her title. "You're a straight up person huh?" Jess asked, Azalea glanced at her before looking back to the match. "My parents always said not to lie, unfortunately that kinda bit me in the ass so I try to be honest." Azalea shrugged.

"Dead parents?" Jess asked, Azalea looked to her and nodded. "Hey, what can we do? Things happened, I'm over it." Azalea said, Jess could hear the genuine hurt in Izzy's voice but it wasn't her business so she didn't say anything. Azalea continued to watch the match and unfortunately Rhea did lose to Dakota Kai but Azalea knew Rhea would only grow from this. Azalea sighed and pulled out her phone, getting a call from Liv.

"Hey where are you?" Liv asked, Jess glanced at Azalea from the corner of her eye and couldn't help but eavesdrop. "Uhh, I'm at catering right now why? If this is about the whole confrontation shit, sorry for blowing up at you, you were only trying to help." Azalea said. She kinda went off on Liv who wanted to know why Azalea was getting so upset that her Shayna used her move.

"It's okay, I forgive you. But the girls said after Shayna's match you and the girls had to cut a promo with the other four horsewomen." Liv explained as she walked to catering. Azalea glanced at Jess who was on her phone pretending she wasn't listening but Azalea was smarter than that, she's eavesdropped before too. Liv entered catering and raised a brow at Jess's presence but ignored it and walked over to her girlfriend.

Liv hung up the phone as she was already there, Azalea looked up and smiled. Liv immediately hugged her and pressed a kiss to Izzy's lips, "I was thinking tonight we could get dinner with the girls, if you're up to it. Also I booked us a hotel room because I know you hate driving at night." Liv said, putting her arms around Izzy's neck as Izzy pulled Liv onto her lap.

"Yeah I'm down for dinner, but I need to do a meeting tomorrow morning so this trip is gonna be a bit longer." Azalea said, Liv nodded and pecked Izzy's lips again. "Okay, I'm gonna go let the girls know. I'll find you later." Liv said, Azalea nodded and rubbed Liv's waist before pulling her down for another longer kiss. Liv blushed and stood up, walking off to find the girls.

"Cute girlfriend." Jess said, looking to where Liv had walked off, Azalea raised a brow and looked at her. "You gotta thing for my girl?" Azalea questioned, Jess chuckled lowly and bit her lip, turning to look at Izzy. "Nah, she's cute and all but not my type." Jess shrugged, Azalea nodded slowly licking the front of her teeth that made her look even more attractive, in Jess's opinion. "Oh yeah, what's your type?" Azalea asked.

"You." Jess stated before standing up, Jess slid a note in Azalea's hand before walking away. Azalea pursed her lips and sighed, maybe she would keep this little interaction to herself.

After a few more matches went by, the four horsewomen of MMA were cutting a promo, talking about how proud they were of their friend Shayna for making it to the finals. Azalea, Bayley, Charlotte and Becky all walked over, causing the other three women to turn and face them, Liv watching on the sidelines. "Name a time and a place." Ronda stated, this making Azalea step up and get into her face.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 | 𝑅𝒉𝑒𝒂 𝑅𝒊𝑝𝒍𝑒𝒚 (𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝) 🎉