| CHAPTER 8:- MAYBE A TINY CRACK!|

Sumedh came out of his room and hearing the front door click , he inquired Darshan.

"Koi aya tha kya ?"
"Kaun.. Kya.. Koi bhi to nhi..." For some reason Darshan lied to Sumedh which he never really did. Sumedh too understood that isn't the truth but didn't drag the conversation anymore.
"Accha chalo mein khana laga deta hu..." Sumedh instead changed the conversation.
"Khana banana ho bhi gya ? Tu wapis kab aya tha !?" Darshan asked.
Sumedh not wanting to make his brother worried and also wanting to keep the fact that Pallak visited him confided , hid the fact that he had to visit the hospital today.
"Bas aaj jaldi kaam khatam ho gya tha to jaldi aa gya..."
Darshan too understood that this wasn't the entire truth but for some reason he too kept quite.

Both the brother's went to the dining room. Sumedh served the dishes as usual. Since he had hurt his wrist , he had made very plain and simple dishes like salad etc. and so was very patiently waiting for getting a remark or praise from the health freak Darshan.

Darshan on the other hand , being too busy untangling his thoughts regarding Pallak didnt even notice what he was putting in his mouth and just continued chewing.

Sumedh cleared his throat once to attract his attention but that too failed. Finally tired of everything he said
"Khana kesa bana h !?"
"Huh !?" Darshan's trance broke for a second and he said "Haa... Accha..."
Sumedh was not quite satisfied with the reply but still didnt ask got much. He sat down to eat. He removed the small glove that he was wearing which revealed the bandage wrapped around his hand and made small but unsuccessful attempts to hold the spoon with his hand.
"Ah.." He muttered a small moan as the spoon hurt his wound but was hella surprised when Darshan didnt even glance at him. The person who would understand his grievances before even uttering it , didn't even look up now. Sumedh was a disturbed with this but thinking that Darshan might be tired , didnt say anything...

After dinner was over , Darshan started getting ready to take a refreshing bath as he was quite tired. Both brother's had agreed on the fact that Darshan would always have the opportunity to bathe first since he usually came back from the gym all tired and he liked nothing but a refreshing bath. Thus following that today too , Darshan went towards the washroom but was overtaken by Sumedh who hurriedly went and captured the washroom.

"Sumo... Ye kya baat hui..." Darshan said irritated , since not being able to bathe always made him quite uncomfortable.
"Bohot bariye hua... Aapki saza h ye..." Sumedh said mischievously from inside.
"Re ab kis baat ki saza yaar..." Darshan said irritated and sat down beside on a chair nearby.

Inside Sumedh was slowly unwrapping the bandage of his hand. As he proceeded , the sweet memories of his lady love slowly unraveled itself in his mind. He slowly indulged himself in them completely forgetting what was going on in the world outside.

Outside , Darshan grew more and more restless and irritated.
"Sumooo ! Mujhe accha nhi lag rha h... Pls let me bathe..." He said irritated.

A while later Sumedh came out , still submerged in his thoughts.
"Ye kya bachpana h... U know I feel so irritated not getting to bathe..." Darshan said but Sumedh paid absolutely no heed to it.
This was probably the first time he had been so indifferent to his brother.

Darshan didn't argue much and quietly went in to bath. The night passed by like this.

Once in a blue moon , today , the brother's lied to each other and also didn't confront each other about it... The people who didn't even let harm come on the other's way , were so indifferent to each others pain and grief... Could this small opening create a vast trench between them... Or can the opening be mended when time's still at hand !? Everything... Every situation solely depends on time... And that is why we say Love is not attracted by affection but...
.
.
.

 And that is  why we say Love is not attracted by affection but

Fire×Ice
Zombie
!!!