chapter 11

CHAPTER 11 -

AUTHOR'S POV -

They both enter Ashma's room ( - ek hi room hai dono ka ) and Tk chuckled internally at how mixed vibes the room gave him.

Ak - haso mat, bhaiya ke saath zabardasti rehna padta hai!!

Tk - to me has kaha raha hun, I just......*starts giggling*

Ak - michhhhh not fair ya!! Tum akele rehte ho kya???

Tk - *stops giggling* nahi!!!

Ak - to phir??? *rolls her eyes*
Tumhara bhi bhai hai kya??

Tk - behen hai!! Badi aur khadoos.

Ak - khadoos? *now she starts giggling*

Tk - ab tum hasogi? Theek hai haslo!! *🙂*

Tk in no less time trasitioned from his "wth face" to "soft admiration face".
Her giggles were music to him in this revivre. She looked soo carefree and beautiful!
Ok, he never said that word, but if there was a person to define that, it would definately be HER in this moment.

And suddenly everything changed in the air. He left his bag on the bed and walked up to her. Taking her in complete shock by holding her hands and pulling her towards him.
He held closely her by waist and she stared at him in disbelief.

Tk - tum bohotttt cute ho, tumhe pata hai?

It was a death moment for Ak. She had no words to say, everything felt unreal to her. She blinked twice to see him the same close to her, he was before.

Tk chuckled at this adorable being and kissed her cheek.

Tk - aree ye sab sach hai!! *he added gigglingly*

Ak was going nuts, being in his arms, getting her cheek kissed by her crush.

No now no more crush, he is just increasing her liking for him.

Tk - chalo dance karen, agar tumhare ye chote se dimaag ki ladai hogai ho to?? *he asked touching her forehead with his finger*

Ak ( are you for real??? )

Tk - yes I am for real, babydoll!!! *he said answering her mind question and slightly swaying her in his arms*