17

CHAPTER 17 -

After their pani puri o sorry golgappa o sorry golgappeee ( - ya'll ik i just had to write it that way🤌🏻😂 ) session was over they decided to walk around here and there a little.

Tk - *suddenly* mere ghar chalen???

Ak - hunhhh?? *shockingly*

Tk - mere.gharrrrrr.chalen????? Suna nahi kya pehle?

Ak - *got blank for a while*

Tk - dekho, zada socho mat!! Mere ghar pe is wakht koi nahi hoga because sab working hai!!
Aur tension mat lo agar koi aata bhi hai to I'll cover up!!........Ok?

Ak - *after a while* theek.hai!!

Tk smiled and guided her till his house. It was a very long walk. As he was a bus student, his house was quiet far from the school.
Ak's house also passed by but she did had the keys with her. It was Mnv who kept it. So, bad luch she had to follow Tk only.

But apart from all of this she still felt surreal to be walking with this hot & handsome looking guy & now even walking with him to his house!!!

They finally reached after 30-35 minutes of what felt like a process of breaking their legs.

He straight away took her to his room & asked to be free & chill. He also suggested her to change her clothes by looking for something in Unns cupboard. But she denied for sometime.
But he went in for a shower.

Ak took this as an apportunity to explore his house. But first she walked up to the dressing-table mirror and opened her long hairs. She sighed at how relieving it was in open hair.

( - kyuki admin feels...
Open hair > tied up hair )

The she tiptoed till the bathroom and put her ears to listen to a soft Tk singing soothly under the shower. She smiled widely at this hidden talent of his. She even giggled softly when he mocked himself for his mistakes.

Then stepped down & adored the house for a bit and then ran upstairs again to ask Tk for something to eat.
She felt it would be mannerless of her behaviour to straight away enter the kitchen herself.
But when she entered the room again, she first smelled a nice musky fragrance mingling in her breaths. And then what she saw was a sight to behold.