27

CHAPTER 27 -

Their day spent well. They together started to hangout alot! AJ was happy seeing her kids enjoying with other people and not just tom-jerring around each other. But there was someone who wasn't happy with the kids smiles!

( - 😈 )

SO ONE DAY -

Ak entered her room, with puffy face & red eyes. She walked to her bed & thumpingly lied on it. She kept silent for a minute and them screamed loudly!
Crying & jittering, she clawed the bedsheets & screamed more. She also turned around and punched into the mattress, cryingly heavily. She found no solace in this so she wokeup and threw all the pillows down making the room a complete mess.

She again jumped on the bed & while crying, hugging a pillow, fell asleep.

________

Here, Tk got back from his tournament of 2 days and freshened up. He happily called at Ak's landline to tell her about his victory and also to ask her to meet him. But nobody picked up. He did not give it a re-think and thought of eating something.

Then after again an half an hour, he made a call which also, went un-answered. His heart also didn't feel right so he prepared to leave for her house.

He dressed up and quickly rushed. But his chachi stopped him asking about his where-abouts. He un-intrestingly said her that he was going to meet a friend and left. He knew what a big drama his chachi was & that if he told her about Ak she would just run a train of questions about the relation.

He reached and rang the door-bell but no one opened the door. He grew more frustrated and confused. If no one, but Ashi? She had to be in there because at this hour she doesn't go anywhere.
He without giving a second thought just opened the door with a spare key he had taken from Manav bhai last night at their camp. He did not return with him because he still had some matches left and handed over the key to Tk, incase, of an emergency.

He steped in into her room, completely shocked at the condition......

( - se..pe..ra..tion incoming????👀 )