1. A mistake

Helooooo! I haven't seen any Dreamity ship stories. Here is one! Enjoy!

————————————————————————

QUACKITYS POV

I was walking around the smp while looking for Dream. Because he escaped prison. Las Nevadas people split up and went looking for him. As I was walking I saw Jschlatt... How..?!?! He was dead..!! I saw dream next to him and they were talking. I tried walking away quietly from them. They saw me. They ran up to me immediately. "Hello pumpkin..!" Shlatt said. "Enjoy your time with Shlatt, Quackity..!" Dream said a left. I was shocked.. "Could you show me around the smp pumpkin..? I wasn't here for a long time" he said it when he kissed my cheek.. I agreed..

After showing him the smp we went to my house. "Get me the bottles you mistake..!" Jschlatt screamed. "Yes." I went to get the bottles since I was scared of him.

It was his 10 bottle already....

DREAMS POV

I mean.. I gave Quackity what he wanted. I felt a feeling when I left Quackity with Jschlatt... Maybe jealousy..?? It has already passed few days from giving Quackity to jschlatt. I thought of a visit to the house. I came up to the house. Knock knock Jschlatt opened a door. "Hello. I see you came here." He said. "Hi I came to check in yall" He looked drunk ngl. "Come in i will lead you to Quackity..!" I was suspicious. I walked in. We talked till he said that Quackity is in that room. He opened the door. It was dark in there. He pushed me in and I noticed that there were stairs and I fell down the stairs. I looked around. Basement.. Blood.. "hello who are you??" I heard Quackitys voice. "Quackity?!?!" "Yeah... Hi dream..!!" "What are you doing in here?!?" "Oh... you don't know..." I looked at Quackity and I saw that his wings were all bloody. He looked pale. He was shaking. "Quackity you okay...?" "Yeah..! I am..!" "You look cold..." "don't worry I'm fine" it was silent for few minutes till I realised. "I have a pickaxe with me. I can mine out of here" "cool!" I mine out of that place and I go to Quackity. "What do you want..? Go. Escape.." I give him my hoodie and I pick him up. He looked like he was fighting that I would put him down but he was to weak. I get out of the basement and go to my secret base.

I went into the base and I looked at Quackity. He was asleep. I blushed a bit.

I went to the sofa and put him down. I go to the bathroom and take bandage.. Why did I revive Jschlatt... Am I jealous..? I go back to quackity and I bandage his wings and bruises. After that I sit in the sofa while Quackity was laying down and I took a book and I read it

QUACKITY POV

I wake up and I see dream next to me... "I see you are awake" he says happily. "W-what do y-you w-want from m-me..?!?" I struggle talking. "Calm down I'm not going to do anything to you" I close my eyes and try to calm down but it doesn't work. Suddenly I feel someone hugging me. I opened my eyes it was dream. It's comfortable... We hug for a while and then he leads me to a room.

"I don't have any free rooms. So you can sleep in my bed, I will sleep on the floor" he said. "Why would you sleep on the floor...? It's a bed that 2 people can fit dumbass" he laughed. "Here for you. Sorry I didn't have anything your size" he gave me a green hoodie. It was bigger than me. Yea. He gave me black shorts too. I went to change. I came out and already saw dream laying in the bed. I lay on the opposite bed side and it was cold.

DREAMS POV

Quackity laid in the bed. He was shivering. I hugged him... Well uhh something like cuddles.

————————————————————————

First chapter of the new book. Istg if some of my friends finds it I will scream.

703 words