2. Im sorry

Helooooo

————————————————————————
Quackitys POV

I wake up and I see dream next to me... We were cuddling. I blushed a bit but I didn't realise it. I quietly stood up and went to the kitchen. My body hurt.

As I am in the kitchen I started to make pancakes. After I finished I went to wash the dishes. "Good morning bird" dream said while walking in the kitchen. "Firstly. Don't call me that. Secondly. Go eat breakfast" I said. "Okay" he sits down and starts eating. I go upstairs and go to shower.

After showing I got dressed up and I went downstairs. How tf he already was showered and dressed up?! Tf.

Dreams POV

I guess he didn't know there was more than one bathroom here. I sat on the sofa and I turned on the tv. "Are you gonna come here and sit down or stand there" I said. "Oh yea sorry I spaced out"

We sit on the sofa and we watch tv. I looked at the time. I stood up and went to get my armour. As I got it I went to the door. "Where are you going..?" He asked. "To do some stuff." "What kind of stuff." "You will see. Tommy should come here soon so get ready"

After few hours I and tommy come home to see Quackity. We talk while going. "Dream who is your crush?" "Tommy fuck off" "tell me pleaaaseeeee" "no" I blush a bit. "Is it George?!? I knew it!" "No I don't have a crush on George anymore. Last time I wanted to visit him I saw him, sapnap and Karl being a couple. Witch they are" "hmmm then who is it..?" "That's none of your business" as we are here to the house I unlock the door. We go inside. I see Quackity and patches playing on the sofa. "BIG Q!!" "Hey tommy!!" I see tommy hug Quackity. Looks like a father and child relationship. We go sit on the couch. "So what did you do?" "Ehhh nothing good" I replied "guys I got the best idea!!" Tommy said. "What kind of??" I asked. "We can have a truth or dare night!!! We will invite some friends!!" "Sure tommy! Just don't invite Jschlatt..." "we won't don't worry" I said that while hugging Quackity. "Omg...!" Tommy screamed.

It is night. People who came. George, sapnap, Karl, Tina, Wilbur, technoblade, Philza, puffy, ranboo, tubbo, Niki. We started playing t or d.

"Truth or dare George?" Niki asks. "Dare!" "I dare you to kiss your crush or lover" "oh uh okay." I see as George kisses sapnap and Karl. I'm not jealous... "dream truth or dare" George asked me. "Truth." "Hmmmm okay..." I see sapnap whisper to George's ear. After few seconds. "Do you have a crush. If you do describe them" What do I do..? "Uhhh I have a crush......" "describe them" sapnap said. "I-I need a minute" I said as I run to the bathroom

Quackitys POV

It watched as Dream ran to the bathroom. "Imma go check on him" I say. Everyone nods.

I walk into the bathroom. "Dream you okay..?" "No im not.." "what's wrong..?" He sighs "it's just that everyone will realise who's my crush..." "and who is it?" "Uhmm"

At one moment I feel someone hug me. I look at dream and he kissed me. I kissed back.

Tommy POV

"They have been in the bathroom for 10 minutes!!" I scream. "Tommy calm down" puffy says "imma go check on them" I say.

I come inside the bathroom. I see them kissing. I'm a minor... "HELLO LOVEBIRDS HOW ARE YALL?" I see they stop kissing "tommy what the fuck you scared me. "Not my problem yall have been in the bathroom for 10 minutes!" I see Quackity laugh a bit. "Let's go back yall lovebirds." "Hey! No, we're not lovebirds" 🙄

We walk into the living room and we play for a while. Everyone goes home because it's late.

Quackity POV

When everyone left it was just me and dream. "So umm I'm sorry that I kissed you earlier.." "it's okay don't worry... but why did you kiss me?? Don't you have a crush..?" "Yeah I do.. The fact that the crush is you.. So Quackity, will you be my boyfriend...?" I was shocked by that moment. I didn't know what to say...

————————————————————————

HAHAHA GET THE CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAH IM EVIL

737 words