3. Kid

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA SORRY NOT SORRY. Sorry for being gone. Like fr
————————————————————————
Dreams POV

I see Quackity shocked. "Don't worry.. I understand why you wouldn't like me.." I said. "No no it's okay.. Uhmmm... I don't like you... I love you..." He hugged me. "Quackity. Will you be my boyfriend...?" "Yes!!" I feel our lips connected.

Quackitys POV

"I'm hungyyyyy bae" Dream said while sitting on the sofa. "Spaghetti will be done soon shut up now" god it's so annoying. Now I am the house wife?!?!

I bring the spaghetti to dream. "Thank you love I was starving" "no problem." We eat the food. "Thank you it was delicious. I love your cooking" "thank you dream" I stood up, took dreams plate and went to wash the dishes.

DREAMS POV

Quackity is asleep in my bedroom. I was sitting on the couch and watching TV. After 34 minutes someone knocked on the door. I stood up and went to open it." Hello dream" "hey techno. What you doing here?" "I wanted to ask maybe you wanna go hunting with us?" "Sure. Just let me get my stuff" "okay I will wait for you here"

I go back inside and I go to my secret room. I take the armour, axe, bow and arrows. Just basic stuff someone would bring with them. I went back outside. "I'm ready" I said. "Let's go then". Techno said.

We are in a forest. We got some bones from killing skeletons. "DREAM LOOK. Dog. Give me some bones I have only 2." Technoblade says. "Okay" I give techno some bones and we start hunting cows, pigs, sheep's again.

We got to a village. Raid. "Did you kill the leader.?" I asked "uhhhhh fine I did". We saved the village. And went back to hunting.

"I think it's kinda late and we should go home" I said. "What? Worrying About Quackity?" Techno said while laughing. Me and techno are heading back home.

While walking home in a forest I saw a kid sleeping. "Orphan. Let's kill it" while techno was about to kill the kid I stopped him. "Maybe it's not an orphan techno." I pick up the kid and go home while techno goes home too.

I walk inside the house with a kid in my hands and I see Quackity watching tv. "Im back love!" I said "welcome back dream. Who are you carrying?" "Oh I found this kid in a forest. Techno wanted to kill it" "that's technoblade I know" "yeah". The kid wakes up. It looks to be scared. "Hello you finally woke up. Sorry if we scared you." I said. "What about I will make some food and yall can go watch tv?" Q says. "Sure" I say. Quackity goes to the kitchen and I go to the sofa and put the kid down. "What's your name??" "My name is Meau.." the kid spoke. "Ooo I like your name. It's very pretty! What's your age?" I ask. "I am 4 years old.." damn that's too young to be alone in a forest. "What we're you doing alone in a forest at that time?" "I ran away from my home.. My mum has died and my dad became abusive.. I had nowhere to go so I went to the forest." Kid spoke. "Oh.. maybe you would like to live with us?? We could adopt you." "Really??" "Yeah I mean. You still have nowhere to go and I would not bring you back there." "Thank you so much!!" "No problem kid"

Quackity comes in with food. "Quackity can we talk privately?" "Sure" Quackity says while putting the plate down. We walk to my room. "So uhhh. Could we adopt this kid??" "I mean why not I overheard yall conversation" we decided the final decision. After that we go to the adoption centre and adopted Meau (Idk how these things work).

————————————————————————

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINF THE BOOK. GUESS WHAT? I got a bf! :D this story is half based of my rp server. The ship and friendships. Anyways love ya! Pls don't sue me

684 words <33