Eight

Welcome💜

"No , because you just like running your mouth like tap water anytime you see me , can't you at least pretend to be sensible in present of elderly people here?" Jimin chuckles slipping pass the guests to find where yoongi has disappear into , he's not here to watch taehyung get down with Hana but rather for yoongi.

"I-" Hana look among everyone that are more than surprised, even Mr Jeon have his mouth wide open in shocked.

"I- what? , what ? Are you here again to speak about your marriage with Jungkook or you're still busy trying to look good in his mother's face ? That's first step of how rude and unmannered brat think to get a rich boy stuck with them---

Jimin can't help but stop and look down at taehyung with a wide eyes , he knows the boy was bitter with the fact that Hana thought she can ever marry Jungkook but jimin didn't know Taehyung will be that petty about it.

"Now soulmate you're being petty , you know Jungkook can be locked in a room full with thousands of Hana(s) ,but he'll still ask for your present. Let that upcoming slut run her mouth for as long she wishes, she's definitely cursed with stupidness" Mrs Jeon doesn't understand jimin motion with his words , maybe he was trying to support him or trying to calm him.

The room was more than silent, Mr Jeon had to face the wall to Chuckles , damn ! Jungkook has got himself a full package in one pack.

"I love you more soulmate" Taehyung wink at jimin who blew him a flying kiss back at him before he continues walking into Jeon's house like he wasn't a visitor.

"It's nice to finally meet the person that drive that coconut head crazy , I'm his mother" Mrs Jeon step forward to Taehyung who smiles widely bowing in respect to the woman , he have to say , Mrs Jeon was indeed a beautiful woman. Guess that's part of where Jungkook has picked his look.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs Jeon , I'm sorry for causing ruckus with my absence and presence here , I didn't mean to and I hope you'll overlook it" Mrs Jeon chuckle at the boy that was bashing his lashes at her cutely , she nods.

"Of course darling , all words require respond so you're good to go Taehyung , you'll have to excuse me for some moment because I know Jungkook is probably going through war world 5 in his head thinking maybe you'll not like his look , so hold on" Taehyung laugh softly as the woman excuse herself to upstairs, he turn to his side when he heard clearing throats.

"Mr Jeon" Taehyung bowing slightly to the man who just pat his back , he knows Mr Jeon was originally known as the cold billionaire so he wasn't more surprised.

"Don't bother bowing to me , I don't want Jungkook thinking I'm maltreating you" it took Taehyung some moment to realise Mr Jeon just cracked a joke with him , so he just laugh slightly.

"I've heard a lots about you from Jungkook and I have to be honest , you're indeed a sight so pleasing and quite amused too , I mean with Hana" Mr Jeon chuckle at Taehyung's bewildered expression, he knows the boy reaction was highly expected . No one will ever imagine the great Jeon starting a normal and casual conversation with a student.

"Will I sound so proud if I say I can already predicted him talking about me 24/7" Mr Jeon smiles at that shaking his head.

"Not at all ,come on let's join the party and find something to eat" Taehyung nod silently following Mr Jeon.

Is it the best time to ask the man to admit Jungkook to mental institution?.

Jimin frown but humming silently to himself as he walk through the long hallway in second floor of Jeon's mansion, the hallway was totally silent.

"You seem so much welcome into the house" jimin smile widely turning around to face yoongi who was casually leaning against the wall , a glass of wine in his hand.

"O-h good day da- I mean yoongi hyung" jimin smile stepping closer until he was standing just steps away from yoongi who was staring at him unamused, but jimin really doesn't give a fuck about that.

"Hello to you too jimin , you were looking for me right?" yoongi question staring at jimin who nod his head instantly.

"Yes , I mean I've been trying to reach you but you are not picking my calls and didn't even reply to my texts- I mean if you're stressed , you know I can ease your mind with my tongue" jimin smirk trailing his finger slightly on yoongi's exposed arm, the said male sighs smacking his hand away.

"If I don't know who your father is , I'll probably think you're planning to to steal from me , so let me ask you jimin. What do you want from me?, Or you just want to have my dick in your mouth?" Jimin sighs at the man's question , he was at least glad yoongi wasn't running away from him this time around.

"There's a saying that says , the fastest way to a man's heart is his dick , so I'm just trying to fight my way all the way to your heart" jimin stated casually and yoongi pressed his lips into thin line , he just shakes his head before turning and walk away from jimin.

"You're running again ? Till when are you going to run away from me ?, We can be making babies while you were busy running away from me" jimin stop his rambling when yoongi pause to turn to him , he smile nervously at the male.

"I'm stuck with a wide kitty" yoongi mumble under his breath as he can hear jimin continuously rambling as he trail behind him.

Lord give him enough strength.

Jungkook absconded from the stairs roaming his eyes all over their big living room fill up with guests , he smiles seeing his father with Taehyung but he roll his eyes when he sees Hana walking towards him.

Without thinking twice , he turn other side ignoring her callings and make his way toward Taehyung instead.

"Taetae" Taehyung turn his head towards Jungkook and almost have his breath knock out of him , so he really set himself up for buying those outfits for Jungkook.

This is a harsh punishment for himself, why does this man have to look so fucking hot without even trying?.

Isn't this illegal and kinda criminal thing to do ? , Jungkook need some queries on how he look so fucking cute , hot, sexy and undeniable beautiful at the same time.

Taehyung know he's doomed when Jungkook smile widely at him , lord give him strength to stay alive.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment