thirty-nine

Welcome💜

Everyone was once again gathered inside Taehyung's room , they all have a done expression on their face as they stare at Jungkook who was whining as jimin was holding an ice pack against his forehead which he had hit on the floor earlier when he fall off.

"Your birth certificate should be submit as an apology to condom industry soon , who the fuck kill themselves because of love?" Jimin hiss intensionally pressing the ice harder which make the former school president whine out loudly , Taehyung was trying hard not to laugh loudly and hurt his own chest.

"Juliet and Romeo" yoongi reply but press his lips into thin line when jimin divert his gaze towards him with a deadly glare.

"A lots of mistakes are made in the past years both in Kim's and Jeon's household, it's such a shame" Mr park shakes his head unamused but shrugs when others give him a what the fuck look.

"It's really funny coming from you who was the high base of a disaster but we won't talk about it" Mrs Jeon laugh sarcastically and jimin just Chuckle under his breath when he sees Jungkook who has his eyes fixed on Taehyung even tho the pretty male wasn't paying attention to him.

They all look up when the room door was pushed open and namjoon step in with a slight smile on his face , he close the door behind him and bow slightly to the elders in the room before stepping forward to Taehyung.

But he frown when he heard choking sound and turn to where it has come from only to come face to face with a strange male , he guess it might be one of Taehyung's family or friends so he just shrugs turning back to Taehyung to run check up about the boy recovery.

"Damn ! Jimin , in this situation-- imagine you're seeing this hotttttttt doctor for the first time . What are you going to say?" Jin suddenly exclaim making namjoon raise his brow unamused at the male who has his eyes fixed on him.

Jimin smile before staring at namjoon then back to Jin, he then motion the older male to walk closer to him and he whispered something into the jin's ear making the male eyes went wide but smirk afterwards.

Seokjin dramatically clears his throat while others can't help but already guess the rubbish that's about to leave jin's lips , courtesy of jimin.

Jin smile stepping closer to namjoon and stop just steps away from the man , Taehyung knows namjoon needs to run because whatever he's about to hear will leave him terrified for life. He's sure of that.

"I'm really scared for namjoon now , especially when the words are been taking from jimin's mouth" yoongi said as they all awaits to hear whatever jimin has whispered into jin's ear.

"I know these damn pretty dimples aren't deep hole enough to put anything but I've got a better hole you can keep your young man that's in-between your legs" Jin calmly stated making namjoon mouth went agape.

"Eh" the doctor absentmindedly exclaim still trying to process whatever shits he just heard.

"wanna try wrestling against me all night?" Jin continue his words and Taehyung just press his lips into thin line while jimin look so proud of his job.

"W-what the fuck ?" Namjoon exclaim seeing everyone in the room doesn't seem much surprised like him , especially Taehyung who wasn't even reacting to whatever shits he just heard right now.

"Uh-m , did you miss your way? This isn't a psychiatrist hospital but I've got a good one to recommend you" namjoon calmly stated staring at Jin with a blank expression and jimin choke on his laugh while others look at the doctor suprised , and Jin face turned red from the sudden embarrassement.

But even tho he was embarrassed, he still have his worldwide handsome face so ..... Who's still winning here ?. Kim seokjin.

"Roood" Jin scoff glaring at namjoon who raise his brow challengingly at him.

"You asking me for sex in such a absurd way is not rude but me telling you and directing you to where you belong is wrong?, Where did you lost it?" Did Taehyung mentioned that he love his doctor?, It's not such a rare scene to see his Jin hyung getting roast so effortlessly. The scene is impossible.

"Lost what?" Jin ask confusedly, he'd let the doctor get away with his gutter like mouth only because he's cute and have a hot dimple.

"Your dignity and pride" and that's how Jungkook laugh out loudly but wince when Jin shoes came in contact with his face instantly making him off the chair he was sitting.

"Damn! I'm not a whore but I'll let you step on me but I'll prefer the little you stepping on my hole" jimin dramatically exclaim but soon found himself the same position as Jungkook when Mr park shoes fly across the room to hit his face.

"Switching too fast aren't we park jimin?" Jimin raise his head from the floor when he heard yoongi's sarcastic tone but he look away instantly he sees the older male was glaring at him deadly , he nervously chuckle under his breath.

"I'm impatiently da-- yoongi , you don't want me ? Millions of people will die to have this whore right here so your lost Mr min" he shrugs and Taehyung just stretch his hands out to take the drink by his side , he was silently sipping it .

The Jeon's and Kim's just watch Everything silently along with jimin's father.

"I'm convinced something is missing from your phone doc--

Jin was cut off half way by namjoon who laugh dryly.

"Definitely not your number but I know something is also missing from your phone" namjoon smile but it's a fake smile.

"Your number?" Jin smile winking at the doctor who mentally roll his eyes.

"Nah , psychiatrist appointment contact" Jin frown and mentally calm himself not to jump on the rude doctor, why is this man extra rude?.

"Fuck you doctor!"

"Nah thanks , I don't fuck non-sane Humans" namjoon didn't even wait for jin's reply before walking out of the room.

"Why is he extra rude?" Jin mumble to himself but shrugs ,he understands the man probably having a rough day.

"He lost a close family member this morning and the hospital won't even let him take a single day off to mourn his lost" yoongi announce making their eyes went wide in shock.

"What !!" They all exclaim at the same time.

"I told him I can get a week off for him but he told me not to interfere" yoongi shrugs and others grumble out curses under their breath to whoever is the director of the hospital.

"I'm coming guys" Jin said rushing out of the room which makes others exchange confused looks among themselves.

"That's so harsh of the hospital, Joon hyung is serious with his work and they won't even allow him to have his personal rights? That's wickedness" Taehyung mumble out and others can't help but agree with him.

"Come with me park jimin" yoongi seriously stated making jimin gulp but stands up nevertheless to follow the male out.

"They're going to fuck" Jungkook grin but yell when his mother's slippers hit his face instantly.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment