chapter 6

Zoey's pov
I was right now close to falling asleep when Phoebe woke me up "zoe come on I gotta show you something" she says and I get up and followed her outside and we ended up at this basement type place after sliding down a poll "Okay now this is cool" I say looking around at everything. I walked closer to what was on one of the tables "is this a proton pack?" I asked "wait how do you know it is?" Phoebe asked standing next to me "I may or may not have been doing research on the ghostbusters since I found out Ray is my uncle" I say. I feel that same presence as I felt what must be a pair of hands slightly shove me towards Phoebe "oh yea um by the way my grandfather is here" Pheobe says blushing a little bit.

With the help of her grandfather's ghost we both got the proton pack fixed and once we were done I look at Pheobe, she really is so beautiful and I just feel so happy when I'm around her. As I take a deep breath and quick peck to her cheek making her become flustered "oh god Phoebe I'm so sorry I don't know why I did that" I say covering my face from embrassment. We head back to the house and head to bed, I slept on the couch feeling to awkward to share a room with anyone especially after that kiss to cheek I gave Phoebe.

The next day me and Phoebe met up with podcast by what he calls rust city but it was just this old prossesing plant for what they used to get from the mine. I was grateful since Phoebe hadn't said anything about the kiss "welcome to rust city" podcast says as he walks over to us. I looked over to Phoebe "this is where they processed all the raw selenium?" Phoebe asked "yeah I guess" podcast says and I helped Phoebe get the pack on her back "cool" I hear podcast says as eh walks over to us. I smiled slightly "how'd you know how to fix it? I mean no offence but you are 12" podcast says. I still had a smile on my face "we kinda met her grandfather last night" I say "he showed us what to do" Phoebe says "no way, was he like howling and clanking chains?" He askes "no that would've been wired" Phoebe says and I finally turn on the pack.

After aiming Phoebe shots the beam "holy shit this is awesome!" I yelled out excitedly and eventually she stopped "oh my gosh" podcast says "that is the best thing I've ever seen" he says using his gogles to take a picture. Phoebe looked surprised "did I hit it?" She asked "you didn't hit it, you destroyed it, it doesn't even exist anymore" podcast says and when he tried to have a turn we heard something from one of the buildings. God this place is creepy "I gotta coke back here for my Halloween episode" podcast says, I stuck close to Phoebe and after walking and following signs of whatever the thing making the noise was we fianlly found it. Omg this is actually happening right now "it's a ghost" Phoebe says slight surprised "aren't you just a little bit freaked out right now?" Podcast asked the two of us.

I shake my head no "overestimation calms me" Phoebe says and we sneak closer to the ghost, podcast pulls out the death whistle "what's that for?" Phoebe asked him "I have a plan" he says and I realised what he was gonna do. I tried to stop him but it was to late and he used the whistle and the ghost attacks us, I feel something graze my cheek and Pheobe saw too. I don't know why but she got really angry seeing that as she shots the ghost with the beam, podcast tries to use the trap but we fail and the ghost gets away "well shit" I say ignoring the pain in my cheek.