MITCH

Yuqi's POV

"Hello, Welcome to Koya's House. What can I get for you , sir" I asked MR. Kang who kept staring at me like I'm a full course meal. " Hello , sir? , Are you there , MR. KANG! ". Finally , Mr. Kang snapped back to reality from whatever he was dreaming about. " I'll have the regular, pls" was his response.

I nodded and turned back to Jungkook , who usually makes the drinks here. "Hey Kook, 1 regular for Mr. Kang"

"What's up with old man , huh?. He keeps giving you heart eyes." Jungkook teased me with a snicker.

Jungkook is like my best friend and older brother at the same time even though he is just 3 years older than me.

"Tch , just don't care about him, he thinks he have chan- " my words were cut off by a silky voice singing.

"I want you to be your light baby, you should be your light"

"Looks like your best friend is here"

"Oh shut up Jeon, he is not even worth to be my enemy "

" Too late , Yu. He already is " Gosh , Jungkook is so annoying . I rolled my eyes and said "is the drink ready? Give it to me!"

Once I grabbed the drink from JK , I made my way towards Mr.Kang's table. " Here is your drink sir"

"You know , you can call me by my name right"

Geez, this man never gives up. " Alright then , uncle Minho. Enjoy your drink"  I said winking and moving away from him.

Goodness gracious , finally I'm free from the devil. Well, That's what I thought until I bumped into a muscular chest. A heavy scent of the sea invaded my nose. That's right, Park Jimin smells just like fresh ocean.

Park Jimin ,the devil himself is here. Honestly ,his face ,voice and attitude doesn't match at all. His face looks like an angel , but his attitude is the worst .

"How are you doing today , honeybun" he raised a brow

"I  was doing fine until now, thank you for asking"

"Hmmm , you put a lot of effort in the cupcakes you brought today, didn't you"

Holy cow, this is not good. Not good at all.

"What did you do Jimin?"
"Why don't you look at it yourself"

"PARK JIMIN YOU ARE A MITCH!"
" A Mitch? What is that" he wore a confused expression
" Male +bitch , that's what you are a Mitch "

I snarled at him and made my way to the kitchen .

A/N

Hello, please bare with me if this is boring ,the story will start soon. Not edited.
💋
chinchillachim