CUPCAKES

Yuqi's POV

Pushing past drunk people , I made my way to the storage room quickly. I opened the fridge where we keep the drinks for the staff to drink and started searching for my purple Tupperware which I kept my chocolate chip cupcakes in. The plastic container looked untouched.

"Huh?, Everything looks fine. Maybe he just wanted to mess with me?"

But Park Jimin is someone who does what he says and says what he does. So, out of suspicion I opened the container.

BIG F-ING MISTAKE.

The once perfectly placed cupcakes were now totally destroyed. It looked like someone mashed them all together. You can still eat it right? I mean it just got mashed but it's still cupcakes.....

Well, if u think that's the only thing he did , then you're wrong. He freaking poured hot sauce and mixed them in. GOSH! The smell itself is making me burn.

I threw the cupcakes in the dustbin. " I'm sorry my love. I promise to give you justice" I wiped a fake tear from my eyes and exited the room.

As I was marching towards Jimin to teach him a lesson, a hand suddenly pulled me into the kitchen.

" He-" " It's me , it's me Jungkook"

" You asshole ,you almost gave me a heart attack"

" I have to tell you something important Yuqi" Jungkook frantically looked around the kitchen .

" I'm pretty sure nothing is more important than my ruined cupc-"  I was harshly cut of by Jungkook shaking my shoulders like a madman. Rude.

" Listen ,Yuqi. This is so so important. Like my life depends on this" he widened his eyes dramatically.

" Get to the point , dude", I rolled my eyes.

" Ok. Okay"he paused and took deep breath. "Liaishere"

"Sorry what?" " Lia is here..."

There , finally after a dramatic scene he spilled it. Lia is Jungkook's crush. Since highschool ,I must say. He's been crushing on her for about 8 years now.

" Grow some balls and let her know Jungkook"

"It's easy for you to say Yuqi "

Point.

"Chill ok. You should try and befriend her first and then we'll take baby steps."

"Fine, what should I do now?" "Umm...go and talk to her?"

"You're  right, I should talk to her. Wait a minute, you are her friend right"

Oh hell no, Lia is a intimidating girl. Ain't no way I'm gonna talk to her. And I just don't become her friend because we sat together for like what, 5 days in highschool.

" No"

" But please" Ugh!! Here he goes using puppy eyes and baby voice.

"Fine, I will introduce you to her but you should get close to her. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am" he saluted mockingly and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go" Once we reached Lia's table , I gently tapped her left shoulder." Umm, excuse me?"

"Yeah?" She turned around." " Oh hey! Yuqi. Longtime no see! How you're doing"

"I'm doing great, what about you?" I raised a brow at her

"Im fine , by the way who's this hottie" she asked tilting her head towards Jungkook .

I nudged Jungkook's shoulder slightly, urging hIm to start a conversation.

"Oh? Me? Uhh..., My name is, the name is Jung- Jungkook"

" Nice name , I'mma call u JK . If it doesn't bothers you"

" NEVER, I mean I like the nickname"

Well, looks like somebody's finally on the right track. My time to leave.

"Jungkook ,I have a important meet and my shift ends too. So goodnight. I'll see ya tomorrow"

Avoiding his begging eyes , I left the place.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello sweethearts, chapter two is here!! Recommend it to your frnds , if u like this story. Make sure to vote and comment too. See ya later~ 💕

💋
chinchillachim