Chapter 21

She had already checked his injuries, his bruise had almost gone, his complexation had already returned to a healthy color. But she believes, his bones might have some cracks and will take several more days to completely heal.

The body of the beastman is very awesome. Their vitality is very strong. If it's in Kyra's previous world, they might take six months to fully heal.

Even though the beastman's vitality is strong, Kyra saw another beastman who was recovering from injuries. In fact, the other beastman can heal their own injuries by only sleeping but they will never be fully healed for two or three days as Aziel does.

Kyra didn't notice that the herbs that she choose with the strong energy color had made a great impact on healing. It is not just for recovering but Aziel's vitality had been increasing twice more than other beastman who has the same age as him.

Aziel and Alys eat the food without stopping. They eat it greedily like they had been in hunger for many days. Kyra didn't eat like them, she taste it carefully and enjoy the new taste. How refreshing!

Kyra look at the rock that she had been trying to make a hole on it. It didn't look any different but she had already dug it about one inch deeper. If she digs it with more strength, she will succeed make the stone into a pot! She is very excited to have the pot soon!

There are many recipe ideas on her mind. Her mind is full of imagination and she keeps remembering the taste of her favorite dishes. Her life will be complete if she got to eat her favorite food!

"Kyra. What happen to your hand?" Aziel had just finished his portion of food. He is very satisfied with this kind of new taste.

After he had already felt full, he suddenly remember that Kyra was angry yesterday. He take a quick glance to see if she is still angry but what he saw had snap his mind.

Kyra's little hand which usually looks smooth, clean, and white suddenly is full of cuts and has already turned red.

Kyra can't respond like a normal beastman. So, Aziel quickly held her hand and check her cuts. Both of her hand is red and there is a blister on her right palm. Aziel's heart tightens. He frowns feeling uncomfortable.

"Sister was trying to make a hole on that stone." Alys heard Aziel's question and tell him the truth.

Actually Alys also was very worried when she saw Kyra using a knife to dig a hole in the stone. She had been persuaded Kyra to stop and even pretend to be sad that Kyra doesn't want to play with her toys. But Kyra didn't stop. She dig the stone without stopping until the food is ready to eat.

Aziel look at the stone that Alys had pointed to. There is a stone and also his knife. His face quickly turns ugly. He feels angry.

"What are you making?" Aziel face is ugly but his voice didn't reveal his anger.

Kyra's eyes were looking at him, blinking once and there are shining a little bit. A hint of joy.

Happy? What are you happy about? Aziel's heart is still tight. There is a fire on it. What makes you happy that makes your hand like this?

"Sister said that she wants to make something that will make food tastier." Alys pout. Licking her hand that still has the taste of the meat she had eaten. It's already tasty, is there a food tastier than this?

When she looks at Kyra's beautiful hand that had been ruined because of the digging, Alys's heart is sunken. The food is already tasty! Why do we need tastier than that!? It is not worth the sister's hand! The hand is soft and it feels good when the sister caresses her face and head.

"Sister! Don't dig the stone again!" Alys suddenly cry. Jump on Kyra and hug her waist, crying loudly.

"Sister, don't ruin your hand!" She cries again.

Kyra's body turns stiff. What happens?

She looks down at the little girl that suddenly crying and then looks at Aziel who is staring fiercely at her. She could even see there was a fire on it!

W-What have I done? Hand? Ruin? She look at her hand that was still being held by Aziel. Well, it hurt but such injury is normal when you used too much force. It will be okay for a few days. She will not be crippled because of it.

Suddenly she feel cold in her hand, her eyes widen and she look at Aziel who was blowing her hand. Aziel who was just right in front of her has long eyelashes. His eyebrows are like paint, it is not too thick and too thin. It is beautifully carved and there is a sharpness that makes him look handsome at his young age.

Even though Aziel is frowning now, he still looks handsome. His expression now looks more painful than he had suffered yesterday. There is a bit of anger on his face and he also looks distressed.

Kyra's heart soften. She realized that they are worried about her. Yesterday, she also feel angry when she saw Aziel is injured quite heavily. Never did she think these two little kids also had the same feeling as her. She cares about these two kids and now they also care about her.

"Is it hurt?" Aziel stops blowing and looks at Kyra.

Aziel could see Kyra's eyes soften. There is slight wetness in the corner of her eyes. Her white and clean face turns pink. Kyra's small lips also curl smiling at him. This is the second time she was smiling at him.

Beautiful. 

Aziel whisper in his heart. He had never seen anything beautiful like her. His heart which feels distressed now immediately feels lighter. His heart beat beating uncontrollably.

No one is kind as she is. No one is care as she is. Even though she can't talk and can't change into a beastman, she is already perfect just the way she is. 

Maybe she is the answer why he had reborn again in this life. He still remembers his last breath on his previous life, she didn't afraid to walk towards him and touch the fire that burnt him. He doesn't know what happen to her after he had die but it seems that this dumb girl had been care for him as soon as she saw him.

There is a whisper in his heart, telling him that she is special to him. He will protect this beauty from any ugliness of this world.