Girls night

(She/her pronouns for reader)

-a/n: this is a short one sorry-

"No, Muichiro." You said to the boy standing in front of you with a disappointed face. "Girls night, is for girls only. No boys." You said with a feeling of guilt, Muichiro nodded softly. "I get it, I'll just go to my room. Alone. Not doing anything." He was trying to make you feel sorry for him. "Don't fall for it, Y/n!" Shinobu said who joined in with a smile. "Girls night is only with girls sorry." And Shinobu pulled your arm away from your boyfriend, you quickly whispered a sorry to him and were pulled into the room. Since it was already evening.

You and Kanao sat together on a bed, and the rest sat on the floor. "So what are we going to do?" Smiled Kanae who clapped her hands happily. "Let's play truth or dare!" Mitsuri said happily, Kanao and you nodded just like Shinobu. "Okay.. Kanao, truth or dare?" Shinobu asked her, Kanao looked at her momentarily and then spoke. "Truth." She said, Shinobu smiled. "Do you like someone?" Kanao's cheeks slowly turned red as she nodded. "Um, next Y/n. Truth or Dare?" Kanao and the rest began to look at you. "Dare" you said bravely. "The boys are also having a boys' night now, I dare you to drop a bucket of water in their room." She said, everyone's eyes widened. "That's a good one!" Aoi said with a mean smile, you rubbed your neck awkwardly.

"Is Muichiro there too? He said he would be alone in his room." Did you say concerned, would they really do a boys' night without Muichiro? "Sure he's there, he just wanted to make you feel sorry. He was just teasing you. I'm coming with you yes? I want to help." Shinobu said, you nodded as you two left the room.

"I'm starting to dislike the idea, i mean shinazugawa will be there too y'know? He'll will get mad as hell." You said worried, Shinobu didn't spook and continued filling the bucket with water. When she was done she gave the bucket to you. "No worries Y/n, i got your side. And it's for fun i just hope they have their boys' night at giyu's room." She smiled, heh.. i kind of feel bad for giyu. "Alright, let's do it." You said, she nodded as you two went to the room the boys were in. Muichiro's room..

"Are you ready for it?" Shinobu asked, you nod softly. You opened the door softly and peeked in, you saw the boys had their backs to you. So they couldn't see you, Shinobu opened the door a little wider. You put the bucket of water on the floor you looked at Shinobu and nodded, you kicked the bucket hard so that it fell over you and Shinobu ran back to the rooms laughing.

"Huh? Was that Y/n and Shinobu?" Asks Kyojuro, Giyu sat in the corner saw everything happened but didn't cut anything. "Let's get them back!!" Tengen laughed, Muichiro looked at the watermark in his room. "My room is wet." He thought, Obanai walked over to him. "We'll clean it later, first we're going to get the girls back." He said, everyone left the rooms and headed for the girls. They came in wild with pillows and attacked the girls. "YOU COUPLE OF CURRS!!" Aoi screamed furiously.

Y/n managed to leave the room she went to the living room and saw her boyfriend sitting alone on the couch she was sitting next to him. "Hey, Muichiro." You smiled at him but he said nothing, without saying anything he put his arms around you and laid your head on his chest. "You're going to clean my room later." He said, you nodded and hugged him, you were hugging on the couch together. To enjoy the yelling of the other rooms.

—————————-

"How cute are they!!" Mitsuri said, Shinazugawa had a glass of water and wanted to throw it at the hugging sleeping couple. Kanae stopped him and slapped him lightly on the head. "jeez sorry ma'am." He said quickly, Tengen looked proudly at Muichiro along with Kyojuro. "They grow up so fast too!" Tengen laughed along with his friend.