The Boys Of Bummer

This is the 18th episode of the 18th season of The Simpsons

"The boys of bummer"

For this episode we will doing two alternative plots.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Scene 1, It's the finals and Bart Gets in his position, I sat right next to Marge and Maggie*

Announcer: A lazy pop fly to star shortstop Bart Simpson. And this should do it!

*The ball flies to Bart Simpson*

Bart: Now for the defining moment of my life. *Has his glove open, but as soon as the ball came to his hand he didn't close it fast enough, and it bounced out of his glove* Huh?

Me: oh no... The whole city is watching him... I am so going to regret this. *Everything around me slows down to a pause, and i calmly walk to the field, i look at the runners, i made it look like they all slipped, then i took Bart's body and made it look like he rushed in time to slide and save the ball before it touched the ground, I rushed back up to the stands, and everything speeds back up to Normal, Bart smiling as He caught the ball, Everyone cheered, Nelson gave him a Big bone-cracking hug, and Everyone helped Bart Crowdsurf, and Bart looked over at me, who gave him a wink and a thumbs up, everybody joined us for the pizza party, felt so loved and so relieved, he did not know what just happened, but he decided to let it go, besides he made the catch, Milhouse and Nelson we're right behind him and Bart just clinged onto them, while crying tears of joy, tell the truth Milhouse and Nelson were a bit awkward at first, but since they are Bart's friends they figured why not*

This was the first alternative path of the episode, here is the second and official alternative path

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Scene 1, The same beginning plot, where Bart did not make the catch, was insulted, booed, and I did my best to defend him as much as possible, until then, going out with Selma, Patty, Mindy, or Even that woman that delivers to Apu, have been on hold, Lisa Wakes up One morning to get the paper, but then gasps at the site of graffiti all around the neighborhood, around the city, the streets, and the school, Ned is now seen trying to wipe it all off his fence*

Ned: A damp sponge will take care of this weak, water-based... It's oil-based! Oil-based!

Rod: Daddy?

Ned: Fetch Daddy's thinner, boy.

Rod: But it's in the "stay away" closet.

Ned: You just fetch it!

Marge: Who would do this to Bart?

Me: Well gee, I wonder who. *My eyes lock on Lisa*

Lisa: I see, why you would think it would be me, but it's not me this time I swear.

Me: Well, if it's not you then I know a certain drunken ape who strangles the boy and hardly cares for him!

Lisa: I don't think spring graffiti all over town will be Dad's style.

Me: Hardly enough, you're right again... Lisa, do you have any ideas who done this to Bart?

Lisa: The person who hates Bart more than anyone else. Look!