Part 18

Ade's P. O. V.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm....

I got up did my morning routine and prepared for work.....

I lost track of time when i got to work, i was late my colleague told me my attention is needed at the board office.........

Lots of thought kept coming to my head, will i be sacked or suspended, who reported me.....

I got there and met my boss with the company management...

I was asked what happen to my hand i said it is a minor accident, they all wished me quick recovery...

I thanked them waiting for their complaint, my boss stood up and ask i follow him he said he needs to have a urgent meeting with me..........

We got to his office he asked i sit, he told me he needs me to go over with few staff to a company to upgrade their security system..

I would be in charge of the application installation, management and upgrading while others know what to do, which i quite understand....

He gave me the company's card saying the bus is outside with the staff waiting and i shouldn't mess it up........

Leaving his office, i released a huge breath and thank God for his mercy......

I got to my office grab the necessary equipment and went to the bus...

I met my colleagues, we exchanged pleasantries before proceeding to the company....

We got there introduced ourselves to the management of the company and all the place we we need to use was shown to us..

We proceed to work, i was through with my own part..

Every security system in the company was upgraded and working effectively......

I called my team members they all said they were done only one of them wasn't through.....

He asked i help collect a box which contains some fluids in it, i collect and was on my way to give him....

I called and asked what floor he was, he told me i sighed telling him am on my way......

I make way to the elevator and damn i kept admiring the interior of the company, the interior is really fascinating....

I heard a ding sound i looked up realizing the elevator is about to close i rushed asking someone to hold it...........

I was almost to the door when i collided with a body shit i kept apologizing some containers where out of the box and the fluid had ruined the person's dress..........

I was so angry for being carried away, i kept apologizing and looking for possible way to clean the damage i had done..........

I heard my name being called by the person i looked up and it was arafat............

I was surprised she said she would clean the dress i shouldn't bother, we both board the elevator she asked what i was doing at her place of work.........

I was surprised i asked her you work here? she nods, i explained what i came to do and where am taking the box to...............

She chuckled and said she would take me there, i really felt bad spoiling her dress, when we left the elevator she lead the way to the dept i was going to..........

I asked her what role she play at the office, she smiled and said i count, balance, check and manage the company's money..

I smiled so you are an accountant, she nodded i chuckled saying i never imagine you as one........

She laughed and said you thought i was a doctor or nurse i shrugged then she said you don't know me ade, you only judge me for who you are seeing......

When she said those words i felt bad so i said to her why don't we go for a dinner or lunch later in the day so i can properly apologize and get to know you better...

She pointed at a door and said that's the place she turned to leave i held her by her arm.......

Please arafat i feel bad for ruining your dress just accept this as an apology......

She glared at me and said what if i refuse, i teased by saying then we would be creating a mini show for all to see here.......

Am not threatening but rather promising you that, she shook her head........

She said ok text me the time and venue i thanked her and she left, i gave my colleague the box...

He finished in no time and we left back to the office where on my way i kept smiling like someone who won a lottery......

Is Ade's form of apology acceptable or not.......

Will the lunch or dinner hold......

Do follow me and

Please don't forget to 

Vote

Comment

and

Share with friends

Thanks as you do so

©Halimat Sansa