Part 30

Arafat's P. O. V.

So many things happened over the course of one month, my love taking me to his parent, me introducing him formally to my whole family excluding my dad, and work is running smoothly..........

My sister azimat is graduating from the university, she's a law student, an achievement to my family........

My mom organized a mini party for her at the house, lots of her friends came, amaka and my love also came to the party, my family was pleased to see him......

Amaka kept teasing the hell out of i and my babe, i spoke with the girls and they were glad with the new development........

Everything has been going smoothly with me, i can't thank God enough for everything........

For the past few days my love has been off, i confronted him and he complained of work being hectic which i can relate to......

On a sunny afternoon, i was at work and i recieved a call from amaka, she sound quite sad and she ask me to call her back once i get home that its quite urgent.....

I was really worried kept having different though on why she sounded that way......

I got home late but still called amaka, she asked i come to our group chat online, i got online to meet lots of messages......

I went straight to the group and i started a voice call with them, asking amaka the reason behind the call she gave me at work......

She asked bimpe to tell me, bimpe said she cant, they all begged jennifer mama chidi to tell me which she said she would later on but for now lets chart on work and our relationship......

Hadiza asked me when last i spoke with ade, i replied a week ago, they all asked why is that which i replied......

He said work is quite hectic and he would call me today, i was inquisitive on why they were asking......

They all sighed and amaka started crying, i was confuse on why she was crying, i had to confront them to tell me the truth......

They all kept sighing before mama chidi broke the news to me, i was confuse and couldnt believe my ear...

I said they were all lying, they said they would send me pictures and proof of what they were saying.....

I saw it and couldn't believe my eyes, i cried and the girls kept calling back, i didnt pick any of their calls.....

I called my love to confirm what am seeing, to make sure the girls weren't playing a prank on me.....

Few minutes later amaka came to my place with my sisters on hot tail, i was sitted at a corner in my room with my phone on my ears.....

Amaka confirmed what she told me by playing a voice note sent to her, i screamed and cried, i kept chanting its a lie, it cant be true, i can't believe you all......

They all kept mute to calm me down, when i calmed down, i asked amaka again to confirm it, she nodded and said it isn't a joke or a prank.....

I was sitted in one place with my sisters and amaka, i kept crying and they kept consoling me, my sisters suggested i pray and cry to Allah.....

They all left me to pray, i stood up to perform ablution, i prayed cried cried and cried to Allah and i know HE knows it all......

My sisters, amaka, and my mom came in asking how am feeling, i couldn't say anything, i kept looking at them, my mother said amaka explained everything to her but i shouldn't kill myself.....

Amaka had to leave because it was late, promising to check up on me tomorrow.....

All through out the night, i couldnt sleep, but tears became my newly found friend, alot of question in my head but no one except the space in my mind racking for answers....

The end

Is it truly the end........

Just kidding, of course yall need answers and i shall give yall .....

A big thanks yall wattpadians for giving this book a trial.......

What do you think is happening......

I know you know this has to do with arafat's love but whats going on....

What did they all see....

Lets all find out....

Dont forget to

Vote

Comment

And share

Halimat Sansa