Chapter 4

After hours of practice in the shooting range and hours in the sun, Bloodhound was in desperate need of a shower, especially with the heavy equipment they always dawned. On their way to the lounge they saw a naked Mirage. Limping and covered in... some sort of white substance?

Trying to sneak back into his room, stopping dead in his tracks once he was spotted. Bloth blinked under their mask, unphased by the sight of the naked man standing in front of them. "I shall not bother to ask." they said, stepping aside to let their fellow legend through.

He ran past the tracker and quickly slipped back into his room while they walked into theirs as well. They preferred to use their own bathroom rather than the public, locker room showers, in order to keep the others from knowing their biological gender.

They walked into their closet to get a change of clothes while also taking off their mask. Though they did not like to remove their mask they knew they had to in order to bathe themselves. They always tried their best to avoid mirrors whenever they removed their mask; it was far too much to see their face without it.

They sighed as they gathered their sleepwear, which was simply an oversized t-shirt and baggy sweatpants to keep themselves warm at night. Once they had all their clothes they head into their bathroom, hiding their face from the mirror upon entering, setting their clothes down on the counter. They turned the faucet on & made sure it was warm before pushing the drain cap down, letting the tub fill.

While the tub filled itself they exited the bathroom to make sure their bathroom door was locked before beginning to undress themselves. They began by removing their shoulder, elbow & knee pads. Then moved to remove their satchel like pockets, setting them down, gently, on the floor to prevent anything from falling out.

Next was belt & knives before finally removing their coat & shirt. Then they removed their binder, sighing in relief as they were finally able to free their breasts of the restrictive item. "Why must the Gods curse me with such a large bosom?" Bloodhound looks at themselves in the mirror, avoiding eye contact with themselves.

Viewing their body, they never realized how defined it was. Though their breasts weren't particularly large, only being a low B cup, they still caused them pain in their back, due to the extra weight. They sighed as they looked at their chest in the mirror then moved to remove their pants & boxers. They turned off the water as the tub had already filled itself. They then took a deep breath before laying in the tub. The water was refreshingly warm.

They closed their eyes, trying to relax after a long, hard day's work. Their shoulder were sore from the kick of the guns. This was the first time in a while they weren't tense. Bloodhound was getting into a relax state for the first time in a while. They then fully submerge themselves in their bath water, only to come back up immediately. Their pure silver hair was now completely soaked.

Bloodhound closed their eyes for a minute or two, only to see the death of their father. They opened their eyes quickly. Bloodhound splashed some water into their face. Bloodhound could help the thought that they did nothing while their father died. They blame themselves. They began to breathe heavily as memories began to flood back into their mind once again. But these were not good memories. These were not the kind of memories they had of Boone. No. These were memories of death...

They didn't know what to do at that moment. All they could do was shake. All they could do was to hug themselves and hold their head, clenching their fists with handfuls of hair as the memories kept coming. As they kept repeating.

Hot tears soon began to flow down their cheeks as the memory of their father consumed by snow and ice played through their mind over and over again on repeat. Bloodhound couldn't function. Verbal groans and sobs were the only thing ringing through the bathroom. It didn't help that they could now see their reflection in the water.