One

Reeza's pov:
The world has completely gone to shit.Dead bodies turning into human monster thing that just want to eat you and tear you apart.It's ironic how much the earth hates us humans to go the extent to bring back human bodies to kill us.More so,the grunts,groans and moaning these monsters do is kind of annoying the shit outta me.The fun part in this apocalypse is to kill or be killed.That's just how it works from now on.If you didn't know that by now then you're probably dumb.

"Reeza!"I hear Daryl call.I turn around and there he stands with his crossbow.Looking like a snack right there.I smile and walk over to him,wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.He kisses back."You standing here all hot and whatnot looking like a snack.I might be a walker cause I wanna devour you"I say flirting with him. He chuckled and kisses my head."Let's go before that annoying brats show up"I say taking his hand and walk away."Have you seen Merle,love?"He asks.I shook my head."We can't even call him on the phone.Darn it."When I actually need to use my phone ,I can't."We hear rustling in the bushes as Merle steps out."There you are"I say and hug him which he returns."Ya lovebirds gonna eat or should I eat up everything..,I'm quite hungry#.Merle says."Ohhh food." I say running towards our small camp.

Daryl's pov:
"Have you told her?"Merle asks.I shook my head."You have to tell er man"He says."I will tonight."I say walking after Reeza."I take a seat next to her."What's up?"She asks clearly picking up on my change of mood."Nothing,We'll talk later."I say and kissing her cheek.I take some food and start eating after saying a prayer with Reeza.She follows.Merle comes sit across us and starts eating.

Later that night,me and Reeza says goodnight to Merle and go our tent."So what's up with you,you look tense."Reeza says taking my hand in hers and looks up to me.I look down and kiss her lips.I take a deep breath and exhale.I just kept looking at her the whole time."Daryl baby...what's going on?"She ask."I'm leaving tomorrow first thing.....you'll stay with Merle....okay"she looks confused."Why...Dare?"She asks."Forever and always Reeza....don't forget that."And beyond the world"She says and I smirk."Why ya leaving?"Oh damn."There's something I gotta do okay.....You're going with Merle to the city."I say nodding and she nods in return. I grab her face and kissing her lips which turned out to be a whole making out session and it developed from there on out.

Reeza's pov:
I turn around,wanting to cuddle with daryl only to find him not there.I open my eyes not seeing him anywhere.I grab a shirt of his and put on my pants. I open the tent zip and walk out. I hear muffled voices across camp where the bikes are. I walk over and see Merle and Daryl. "Mornin' boys."I say hugging Merle and giving Daryl a kiss."Find me,"Is all he says before giving me a long kiss,starting up his bike and took off.

"Just me and ya, sissy" Merle says