𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮.

?̸̨͇̼̙̻̹̬͒?̸̨͖̳͙̖̹͚̣͇̠̏̾̆͌́͑̓̕͝?̵̗͒̀̿̆̏͌̽͝ ̷̝̱̥͒P̶̭̰̠̭̘̟͎͚̱̲͒̎̓̿̀̾̚Ȍ̸͖̘͈͛̂V̵̝͙͙̦̻̖͛̎͒̐̎̈́̕̕͜

"I really don't understand you.. You want to do what?" Someone says.
"Just keep an out on the cameras for me. Make sure no one gets in room! They're planning something and I know it." *They* said.
"And why?" Someone asks.
"Because you wanted to be my servant, didn't you? So I'm granting your wish!" *They* said and leaned against the table.
"That may be true, but- oh whatever fine. But what are you gonna do in the mean time?" 
"I need to pay someone. A very important visit." They replied.
"Oh... It's *him* isn't it?"
"Pfft- No. I can get Monokuma to do that for me. It's the other person, if case this fails I always have 10 back up plans, y'know?"
"....Yeah yeah.. Okay. You do whatever you're gonna do. I'll do what you told me."
"Good!! I knew you were the right loyal servant." They said before leaving.

Ⓢⓞⓡⓐ Ⓝⓐⓖⓐⓜⓘⓝⓔ ⓅⓄⓋ

Ugh.... Is it morning already..? I turn over to the clock.. 7:02AM. So the morning announcement just came on. Alright time to get myself out of bed.. I got myself dressed, and went over to the dinning hall, where I see everyone except for Akisu and Emiko...
"Alright, now-"
"Upuhuhu!~ You brats are up something aren't you!?" Monokuma said out nowhere.
"EEEEK! Monokuma!" Reiki shouted.
"That's me! I know you are up to something." Monokuma said.
"No, we're not. What do you want?" Kanako said.
"I just came to tell you that the fifth floor is open! And the locked doors are open too!!" Monokuma said.
"Yeah we already knew that.. That's the last floor, right?" Akari said.
"Yep! You should probably prepare yourself. I know some of you guys won't be able to handle the sight!" Monokuma said then left.
"Prepare..? What do you guys think he means by that?" Ruke asks as we looks at everyone.
"He's probably trying to trick us. The fifth floor is probably like all the other floors." I said.
"Yeah! Ra-ra is probably right!!" Reiki said. Ra-ra...? Is Reiki referring to me?
"Are you talking about me?" I mumble. 
"Mhm! Ra-ra! Is Sora's new nickname!" Reiki replied.
".......I'm also gonna use that ni-"
"No." I interrupt Ruke. Ruke better not call me that. Ever. 
"Okay then. I think we should probably start the investigation of the fifth floor. Us just sitting here won't get us anywhere." I said. With the conversation ending there, everybody left the dinning hall and went to the fifth floor. I guess I should head over to the fifth floor too.

I left the dinning hall, and tried to go to the fifth floor. Key word tried. As I was walking to the fifth floor, I was interrupted by someone on the second floor.
"Sora!!"
"............? Akari? Shouldn't you be on the fifth floor investigating?" I said.
"Ru-cock, ultimate hoe, and miss assassin are doing that, and I could ask you the same." Akari replied. Ultimate hoe? Pfft- is that supposed to be Reiki?
"I was just going to the fifth floor before you stopped me. Why are you on the second floor? Were you in the library?" I said.
"Yes, I was. I was just checking the locked room in the library." Akari said, pointed at the library.
"There's a locked door in the library?" I said confused.
"Yeah, you didn't notice?" Akari said. I shook my head.
"Oh. Well you should check it out first. Then go to the fifth floor." Akari passed by me going upstairs. Locked room in the library..? How did I not notice it before? I went over to the library, and to the locked room Akari told me about not even 30 seconds ago. The room was small, there were empty book shelves surrounding the room, there was a desk and chair in the center with a small book on it. I picked it up and read the first page. Akari must've already read this.

𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲. 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲. 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲. 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲. 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥. 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭? 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮?