𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 0....?

.........𝘙𝘢.......𝘙𝘢......𝘖𝘳𝘢...!........ 𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘈!!

"Sora! Good morning... Have you eaten? I don't think I saw you at the dining hall during breakfast." Chokkei said.
"..........."
"Not saying anything, like usual... *sigh*" Chokkei sighed.
"Luckily, I got some toast! Do you want some? You need some energy for the day, I think we have P.E today..?" Chokkei said.
....................................... 
"Oh okay... Just let me know if you want some." Chokkei said and walked over to their desk. Boring... The greyed hair boy thought to himself. It was a normal day in the classroom for him. Even though he was in a school full of Ultimate Despairs, nothing interesting ever happened. Maybe the school was just waiting for something to happen to the students? The students were allowed to do literally anything they wanted, even killed someone, and they won't even get in trouble. Which is why there are so may dying every other day.

Sora decided to go and talk to his classmates for once. He may be *energetic* and *happy* but he never really talks to anyone.
"Oh Sora. This is a surprised.. I never expected you to talk to me of all people.." Ames said nervously.
.................................................
"I guess so. I'm not that good at socializing either you don't have to be perfect at everything." Ames replied to what Sora said.
.................................................
".....Oh- apologies...! Since you don't talk much at all, your energy just threw me off guard for a moment." The mime said. Sora went to talk to someone else after that.

"Yay!! Reiki won once again!" Reiki cheered.
"Wah!?! That's no fair you must've cheated some how!" Kousuke exclaimed.
"No, it was fair. That bitch didn't cheat." Shiro said turn his head to the two.
"How do you know that!? You were busy reading that book." Kousuke said.
"....I actually wasn't. I as watching you guys this whole time." Shiro said.
"Heh. I thought you didn't give a single shit about what any of us did." Reiki scoffed.
"Sh-shut up!! I just watched to know which one of you stupid fucking idiots would win!" Shiro shouted.
"Pfft- whatever.. Ah! Sora, I didn't even notice you were here... Need something?" Kousuke said.
...................................................
"It's not important? Oh okay...." Kousuke said awkwardly.
"Sora!~ Is Reiki finally not a ghost anymore? Anything I try to talk to you, you usually ignore me..!" Reiki said.
...................................................
"And... Reiki's suddenly a ghost again..." Reiki mumbled.
"....The fuck do you want dumbass? Uhm...." Shiro said.
...................................................
"......How do you know that...? Just shut up! Your happiness is making me want to vomit!" Shiro exclaimed, and then flipped off Sora. The voice actor went to two other Ultimates.

"How did you manage to get hurt like this..? Geez you need to be more careful when training!" Harizu said while putting a band aid on Kanako's arm.
"Harizu, I'm fine..! You don't need to do all of this!" Kanako said.
"Yes, I do! Here have a peppermint." Harizu put peppermint to Kanako's mouth.
"Th-thank you, but still.. Geez.. Do whatever you want, but really? Kid band aids? *sigh*" Kanako sighed.
"It was on sale! Wah! Sora, you scared me! Want a candy? Do want to tell me something? Please make it quick." Harizu turned to Sora.
.....................................................
"Ah.. I-I see... Okay.. See you around.." Harizu replied a bit upset.

"Sora-chan! Good morning! Or good afternoon..? Would you like a cookie? I baked some before I got here!" Emiko said.
.....................................................
"Oh okay just let know if you want one! A-anyway Sora-chan, you honestly surprised me the most! On the outside you didn't seem like you'd be energetic or happy at first. Well I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, heh." Emiko said.
.....................................................
"...Hmm.. Okay! Also before you leave, everyone is going to the carnival later! Do you want to come?" Emiko asked.
.....................................................
"No again?! Seriously, you always say no to everything.. *sigh* Well if you change your mind give us a call!" Emiko replied.