Deal~ (DustBerry) 🍋

Dust berry is the ship name but they will be addressed as their cannon names:] (Swap and Murder) (at least for most of the story)
WARNINGS:
• I hope none of you find this as dubcon, I did all I could to make this a fluffy lemon<:)
• a bit of violence
• Panic attack
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<Murders POV>

Fuck. No no no no no no!! I can't be losing! I can't-! Nightmare's gonna kill me!!
How come Swap is so-! Weak! 'N strong at the same time??!! He doesn't even have that much LV!! I hate how smart he gets! And how dumb he is!! Just like Papyrus!! I hate him so much!!
He's gonna get me killed!!!

I've failed way too many missions, fo' my own good. That is why Boss warned me, if I fail one more time.. he will punish me...
And I don't want to know what happens in that.. fucking basement.. because the last time Killer came out of there.. he looked worse than a dead man.. and I'd rather NOT be that dead man.

But I have no choice now! We were literally in the middle of the fight!!! Horror ran to help Killer with Ink! And Nightmare is fighting with Dream!! I was alone!! And LOOSING. To- to- this knock-off of Papyrus!!!

This MORORN is the WEAKEST of his team!!! He makes dumb traps!! He is too nice!! He tries to get me to 'be better' and 'no longer murder poOR mOnSTerSS for LV'. IT'S ANNOYING. And what's even more annoying!! Is that he can't even look right!! Like his bones look waaayyy too strong for his own good!! And the way he swings with his sword!? Argh!!!! It's so hot- I mean stupid! Stupid. I meant. Stupid.
Don't even get me started on that stupid fucking smile. Sometimes I fantasize about killing him~ while that smile slowly falls into a frown as he dusts~

But in this situation, there was no way I could even imagine that scenario!! Because l was getting beaten EMBARRASSEDLY SO. Dodge, dodge, jump away, attack, jump off a tree, I knew ALL his tactics!!! I just couldn't beat him!!

I barely dodged his blue bone attack, huffing as I held my bleeding wrist. I did manage to hurt his leg! Now he is much slower than he was before! And you would think with him limping and running more slowly I can beat him! But Nooooo! He is jus sooo smart'! Focusing on attacking more than dodging or running away!!

I was getting extremely tired and began running out of magic!! Oh shit! He has a clear shot!! I'm in the open! I can't even force myself to move! And he's running straight at me! Before I could think of something to help me not get killed, I was getting pinned to a tree behind me! There was a bone holding my hood in place, my feet were dangling off the ground, and the only thing I could see is Swap hovering over me; both hands on either side of my skull, both of us breathing heavily.

Swap - LOOKS LIKE I WIN ONES AGAIN MURDER!!

He said smugly, it pissed me off but what can I do? My feet weren't even on the ground! And my punches are weak!! I shouldn't have skipped all the training workouts Nightmare made us do...

Nightmare.. no. No no no. I'm not dying today! Not by Nightmare! And not by anyone else!! If it means I have to.. make a deal with an enemy.

Murder - Ey Swap. - I whispered.

Swap - HM? I HOPE YOU'RE NOT PLANNING TO TRY TO SCARE ME OFF AGAIN!! MWHEHEHE!! - giggled Swap

Murder - No. I- I- I wanna make a deal with ya Swap... I can't afford ta lose you ya... not today. P-please.

I wanted to literally kill myself for stuttering in front of him, but I tried my best to be polite, whatever gets him into a good mood ya know.

Swap - HUH? I'M SORRY, I DON'T THINK I UNDERSTAND, CAN YOU ELABORATE ON THAT? - SEE???? HE'S SO STUPID!!!!