Ch 5

Today was another day of boring old school. Hopefully I get to actually do something today and not just sit around and doodle different styles of the sun.

I dressed myself then grabbed my bag and walked out of the house without any breakfast.

On my way to the high school I noticed someone walking in front of me looking awfully familiar. It was that Sundrop guy! He walked in front of me with light bounces in his step. Little did I know is that I was starting at him and everything else that surrounded me disappeared. What was I doing?

*KLUNK*

I ran right into a poll and tripped backwards but didn't actually fall. My nose hurt a lot but no blood was coming out of it.

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay there Moon?" Asked a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes to see Sundrop standing in front of me with his hands open and up to his shoulders. He actually looked concerned.

"..." I didn't respond and kept walking even though I wanted to tell him that I was fine. Sundrop followed and walked next to me. None of us said anything, only walked, u til he spoke again.

"I'm guessing your not much of a talker Moondrop," He said, "that's ok! You don't have to say anything but I do want to ask something."

I looked at him.

"Do you want to be my friend?"

I stopped.

Friends?

I pushed past him and continues on my way. He stayed behind me quietly the rest of the way to the school.