Part 3:Mafia boss johnny suh

Liz POV: now I just need to escape from them *looks at kris and Tao*
Tao: babygirl come here please *telling Liz to get back *
Liz: umm baby I need to go now * I got out of the empty classroom *
Kris: yah! Liz were are you going * shouting her name*
Liz: * looking for the girls*
Hwasa: here we are baby * smiles*
Moonbyul: yah hwasa you almost give Liz a heart attack * looks at hwasa*
Liz: I'm fine but we have to go now * telling the girls that we have a meeting with mafia boss *
Solar: ok but what about your brother liz*looks at liz*
Liz: don't worry I will text him later so we need to go * all five of us left the school since school was over*
Mamamoo outfit

Liz POV: now I just need to escape from them *looks at kris and Tao*Tao: babygirl come here please *telling Liz to get back *Liz: umm baby I need to go now * I got out of the empty classroom *Kris: yah! Liz were are you going * shouting her name*L...

Liz outfit

HWASA POV: wow Liz looks great in the outfit *looks at MOONBYUL, SOLAR, and WHEEIN*Liz: so what do you girls think about my outfit *looks at all four of them*Solar: you look amazing in that outfit liz *smiles*Liz: awwww thanks solar *smiles*Wheein...

Liz: so what do you girls think about my outfit *looks at all four of them*
Solar: you look amazing in that outfit liz *smiles*
Liz: awwww thanks solar *smiles*
Wheein: Liz what actually happened with you and Tao and also kris in the empty classroom* looks at liz*
Liz: well both of them were about to give me a punishment * looks at the girls*
Moonbyul: omg but you are ok right liz*looks at liz*
Liz: yup I'm fine good thing that our boss texted me before they both did something to me *looks at the girls*
Hwasa: so you are trying to say that you are hiding your identity from them isn't it right liz*looks at liz*
Liz: yes that right hwasa I'm actually trying to hide my identity from both of them* smiles*
Driver: miss I'm here to pick all five of you to take you all to the company *bows to liz and Mamamoo*
Liz: ok thanks for picking us up *bowing back to the driver*
Driver: you're welcome miss *smiles*
Moonbyul: it looks like we are already here at the company *looks at liz*
Liz: yup *all five of us got out of the limousine*

Mafia boss outfit