Part4:KRIS AND TAO WATCHING LIZ AND JOHNNY TALKING

Kris POV: could it possibly be Liz cheating on me with that Johnny guy
Tao POV: I don't think liz could possibly be cheating on me and kris with this Johnny guy
*back to liz and Johnny*
Johnny: it looks like it can be your boyfriends Liz* looks at liz*
Liz: are you talking about kris and Tao * looks at Johnny *
Johnny: yeah * looking across the hallway*
Liz: * I followed Johnny looking across the hallway and it was kris and Tao *
*back to kris and Tao*
Kris POV: shit it looks like liz already saw us
Tao POV: oh shit Liz already saw me and kris

*I sneak behind kris and Tao while Johnny following me*

Liz: what are you both doing * i looked at kris and Tao*
Kris: baby are you cheating on me with him *points to Johnny *
Liz: why would you think I will cheat on you with Johnny?
Tao: because it looks like you are cheating on both of us with him the way he looks at you
Liz: ok first of all Johnny is like a second older brother to me * I look at Johnny and told him that I need to tell them the truth about myself *
Johnny: are you sure Liz * I put my hand on her shoulder*
Liz: yup and the part that my mom left me a box of photos when me and Yuta were kids there was a picture of us three *i looked at Johnny and tears started to form*
Johnny: a picture of us three * I look at liz*
Liz: yeah* I hear my brother Yuta calling for me*
Yuta: Liz are you ok my baby sis * I go and hug her*
Liz: I'm ok Oppa but me and you and also Johnny need to go home soon when school is over, oh umm kris and Tao I have something to tell you guys I'm a mafia queen 👸
Tao: did you just said that you are a mafia queen what about them *points to Johnny and Yuta*
Liz: Johnny is the mafia boss and Yuta is a mafia king 👑 / master of hacking?
Kris: what do you mean master of hacking baby?
Liz: well Yuta can hack peoples phones and computers or also security cameras *my phone started to ring *

*getting a phone call from one of my brother friends aka Taeyong*

Liz: hello
Taeyong: hi liz I have good news it's about your sisters
Liz: oh my god really what's the good new Taeyong Oppa *johnny and Yuta looks at me with a surprise face and telling me what's the good news*
Taeyong: is that Johnny and Yuta?
Liz: yes they also wants to know what's the good news
Taeyong: I just got news from jungwoo our second master of hacking he got the location were your sisters could be captured
Liz: oh my god I never seen my sisters since when mom and dad got into a car crash me and Yuta and Johnny been looking for them I miss them so much *tears were about to form*
Taeyong: Liz don't worry we will find them you and Yuta and also Johnny can be all together with your sisters
Liz: thanks Taeyong Oppa oh and don't forget we have a meeting at my house today I have to postpone my mission with Johnny aka our boss
Taeyong: alright I will informed the rest of our squad and do you want me to inform this to Wayv as well?
Liz: yes please and thank you for the good news about my sisters?
Taeyong: you're welcome Liz remember we are all a family and I also use to work with your parents before they pass away?
Liz: yup we are a big family including Wayv especially my dad giving Johnny the possession of being the mafia boss/ king and my mom giving me her possession of being the mafia queen 👸?

*I ended my phone call with taeyong oppa*

Johnny: what did taeyong say to you Liz* I look at her*
Liz: he said that jungwoo found the location were my sisters could be captured* I look at Johnny and yuta*
Yuta: that's a good news for us three right johnny* I look at Johnny*
J

ohnny: yes it's is a good news soon we three are going to reunite with our sisters* I look at Liz and Yuta*