EG Leonidas

Hello everyone this chapter is dedicated to the equestria girls version of Cameron/Leonidas heads up the will be a chapter for "New world, Different fiend" And "Evil is eternal" just a head's up while this Cameron exist in the same in the same timeline with Leonidas he was just put there earlier so they will meet up.

Name: Quake (Equestria) Roadie (In the Mirror world)
A/N: This is actually Pavol who is an avatar of Cameron so just know that as this will be following him.
Titles: Dazzling's brother, Soul stealer, mutilator of Starswirl, Neo Tiamat, killer of the pillars and Cheater/Hacker. Titles (In the mirror world): The dragon streamer, the short senior and Fluttershy's boyfriend
Age: 18 billion years old
Race: Leviathan to Human
A/N: Tier 1 is the lowest and Tier 3 is the highest for example tier 1 scale are hard as steel and tier 3 are near indestructible

Appearance (Equestrian)

Abilities/Breath:Tier 2 poison breath/ Tier 3 smoke breath (Fusion breath)Tier 2 scales, Tier 3 breath, Tier 3 roar, Tier 3 magic, Tier 3 brain and Tier 3 fertilityRare Feature: Fusion breath, Acid blood, Explosive scales, Pheromones, resurrection...

Abilities/Breath:
Tier 2 poison breath/ Tier 3 smoke breath (Fusion breath)
Tier 2 scales, Tier 3 breath, Tier 3 roar, Tier 3 magic, Tier 3 brain and Tier 3 fertility
Rare Feature: Fusion breath, Acid blood, Explosive scales, Pheromones, resurrection egg and split jaw
Diet: Mana/Souls
Weakness: Lazy, Hoarder, Horny, Arrogant and ravenous
Spells:
Tier 3 Tsunami, Tier 3 Blink, Tier 2 Heal, Tier 3 bestow immortality, tier 3 counter spell, Tier 3 Pocket dimension, Tier 3 animate dead and arcane barrier tier 3
Pact: the Demon Malgoroth tier 3 mission (Stab a divine figure in the heart with a special dagger and become the king of the infernal realm)

Bio: Roadie upon waking up in this new world decided to become an apex with his abilities and power he started studying different creatures and there abilities slowly but surely climbing to the top of the food chain and then his life truly started to change after eating his moderator and meeting the sirens.

Familiar: Book of Lilith

Bio: Roadie found this book in a temple in his journey in the familiar forest when he used it he summoned Lilith an ancient demon of sex who found Roadie to be "The most interesting creature I've seen in the last thousand years" and also she didn'...

Bio: Roadie found this book in a temple in his journey in the familiar forest when he used it he summoned Lilith an ancient demon of sex who found Roadie to be "The most interesting creature I've seen in the last thousand years" and also she didn't want to go back to the book making the pact Roadie gain the ability to use pink magic also known as sex magic Lilith normally stays in the book floating around talking she is unapologetic with her sex talk and uses her magic in slight way's to get a form of rise out of Roadie they are both really good friends she also Like's to change the bodies of the dazzling's and anyone for fun She runs the thaw with Carman who unknown to both are mother and daughter she also has plans she has revealed to Roadie only so far.