Gloxinia x Male Reaser

Anime - Seven Deadly Sins»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

With my hands and feet bound I stared intensely at the floor.

The large chains wrapped around my body refusing to let me leave. It was like being in a spiders web but yet a spiders web may not sound so bad compared to this.

I thrashed and struggled but it was all to no avail. Whoever had set the chains had made sure they wouldn't break even in the condition of magic.

I gritted my teeth in anger. It wasn't my fault that I was here.

Its just as the saying goes wrong place, wrong time.

My throat was sore and I hadn't drank water in a day or two now. It didn't help that the air in this dungeon was so dry.

I didn't expect anyone to come check on me. I knew since the moment I had stepped in here I was destined to starve to death like the rest of them.

There was nobody else on this level not anymore at least.

I smashed my head into the ground out of rage.  This would be a difficult process. I could feel the warm liquid of blood running down my face.

And then there was a noise.

My head shot up as fast as it went down. I scanned the room looking for any signs of life but there was nothing. Nobody was here.

Had my mind just been playing tricks on me?

But as I looked around I realized something that wasn't there before. Something silver and shinny was inches away from me. 

I shuffled closer the chains moving along with me. The chains rattled and pulled back as I bent down.

The shiny object turned out to be a silver key.

I looked down at my hands and back at the key. Silver cuffs, silver key how coincidental.

Bringing my head down I grabbed the end of the key with my mouth. I moved my head to the cuffs and stuck the key in. With a small twist the locks had come undone. My mouth was hanging. It had been so simple? But who had put it here?

I took the key from the lock with my now free hand and unlocked the same ones around my legs.

Getting up off the ground I stretched my arms out. A satisfied groan left my lips. I approached the cell door and sending a kick it had done nothing. It seems whoever made this place was smart enough to keep it stable. I looked down at the key in my hand. It was worth a try.