Ace x Reader

Anime - One Piece »» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Anime - One Piece
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I stared up at the large glowing pub sign that stood in front of me. I let out a small yawn as I walked towards the doors. Slowly opening them up laughter and chatting erupted from inside. Nobody noticed me enter the pub. I quietly made my way over to a corner in the pub. It was a bar stool but I couldn't be seen as I was hid by the darkness. I let out another small sigh and the bartender approached me.

Ordering a few drinks I gulped them down and stared at the empty glass. I had just came back to this town. 10 years ago I had left everything and everyone behind to become a pirate.

The pirate thing never worked out as I got bored easily. Something pulled me back to this little town but I wasn't sure what it was.

On walking in I had seen a few people I remembered but they didn't seem to recognize me. Only person that seemed to notice who I was, was the bartender.

I had use to come to this pub a lot and would spend most of my time drinking away or chatting with people.

"Its been awhile." The bartender said while he was cleaning a glass.

"Yea..." I mumbled as he gave me another drink.

"So what are you doing back here huh?" He asked as I gulped down another shot.

"I don't know just bored." I mumbled.

"You know a lass shouldn't drink so much." He said letting out a chuckle.

"Tch."

"Ace finally rub off on you?" He said giving a smirk.

"I haven't seen him in years.." I mumbled shying a bit at his name.

"Ah well if you're lucky maybe he'll show tonight." The bartender said shrugging.

My face heated up a bit and I stared back down at my drink.

"Whatever."

"Excuse me for a bit, customers." The bartender went to go serve other customers and I started fidgeting with my hands nervously.

Ace still went to this place? Even after so many years he was still around here. The pub door opening caught my attention as a loud laugh could be heard from whoever was walking in.

"Hey old man get me a drink!" They shouted.

I looked over to the side staring at the wall as I heard the bar stool beside me move.

"Ah Ace the usual?" The bartender asked.

"You got it." He said laughing.

"And get one for the cute lady beside me." He purred.

My face immediately heated up and I groaned annoyed a bit. A shot was placed in front of both me and Ace. I picked it up off the table and looked over at him.

"Cheers." He said holding it up while smiling.

Ours class clinked and I gulped down the whole thing. Putting it down on the table Ace let out a sigh of relief and then laughed.

"Funny seeing you here again." He said as he scooted a bit closer to me.

I moved my stool closer to the wall until both of our stools were touching. I grumbled a bit and he only laughed at my attempt to keep some distance.

He placed a hand on my thigh and I gasped slightly.

"Hey hey don't make so much noise already." He mumbled.

"You damn asshole." I replied.

A grin only formed on Aces face and he took another shot off the table.

"So lovely~ what ya doing back here so soon?" Ace slurred.

"I was bored I guess.." I replied mumbling while my face turned a shade of pink.

"Mhm." His hand began to rub my thigh a bit and I held onto my breathe.

"So you doing anything tonight its been awhile since we last hung out."

I let out another small gasp and tried to compose myself,

"I don't know I was planning on just going to sleep." I replied nervously.

"Oh sleep? But you just got back I can't have you sleeping tonight even though I doubt you will.." He mumbled.

"Ace cut it out." I said hitting his hand lightly.

He chuckled and then turning to the side he turned me to face him. My back was up against the wall while he held onto my thigh tightly. He took his hat off of his head and placed it on mine. The hat fell a bit covering my eyes and as it did he took this chance to capture my lips. His lips began to move softly against mine and as I melted into the kiss he grabbed onto my hands. He pinned me up against the wall and breaking the kiss for air I huffed.

"Now that you're back don't expect me to let you go."

"Well maybe I'll just have to sneak out again."

"I don't think so this time ill tie you up really good so good that you would feel sad without me around for even a second."

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««