Rachel x Zack

Anime - Angels of Death»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I was told not to go outside. Just like everyone else in the neighbourhood.

Everyone was told to stay inside at night even during the day.

I sat on my window staring outside in the darkness.

There was a serial killer on the loose. Nobody was able to catch them there were no survivors either. Everyone was found dead with their heads cut off. Either that or with giant chest wounds.

I was curious.

I wanted to know who and how they kept getting away with this. There were no clues ever left behind. They just killed and killed without getting caught.

Nobody had any leads on to who they were and any DNA they found didn't match a single person registered.

The streets were crowded with guards at night and the place was basically on a huge lockdown. But every night when people were sent out they died.

It was like feeding a beast.

All we did was send people in to die because nobody made it out alive and everyone knew that.

There was a loud knock on the door which made me jump up in shock. I lived in an orphanage.

I didn't have any family I just had my friends and that was it.

Everyone here was treated terribly but we didn't complain.

I walked out of my room and peeked down the stairs. At the door stood a group of guards. They pushed past the owners of the place and began yelling.

"You damn kids get downstairs!!"

I growled but walked down the stairs. Everyone was rounded up and brought to the door.

"Listen up any kids over the age of 10 will be coming with us."

I sighed.

I was the oldest one in the orphanage, 16.

All the kids over 10 stepped forward and we were shoved out. The youngest of the kids ran to me for protection. I held them close and the guards stood before us.

"Listen up you kids will be used as bait to lure out the killer. Each of you will go in groups except for the oldest. Every group will have a guard ready to attack the killer."

"But what about the kids?" I asked confused.

"Whats your name missy?" A guard asked walking over to me.

"Rachel Gardner," I replied.

"Ah, you're the oldest kid you will come with me." He grabbed onto my wrist and I whined in pain.