Chapter 2

Harry

The days at the Burrow pass too fast.

One day I was playing Quidditch with the Weasleys and spending te evenings watching the sunset with Ginny (I had to deal with a lot of furious Rons), and the other it is time to leave to Grimmauld place. I decided to move because I couldn't live with the Weasleys for ever. Besides, one day, if I ever marry Ginny, that's the place where I want to be.

I took at least three days to pack my stuff. Specially because I was always stopping and playing with things I found.

This is the last night I spend here but I can't sleep. Ron is already sleeping (obviously), but I'm too worried.

I'll start to live all by myself, for Merlins sake! Well I still have Kreacher and he is much nicer now, but he can't replace what I have here.

I think I need some fresh air. When I arrive to the garden I realize I'm not alone.

Ginny is standing there. With her eyes shinning in the moonlight. Gosh she is so pretty. And she is all mine.

"Is the lady waiting for someone?" I say with a smile on my face.

" Merlins beard Harry you really scared me! If you do this to me again I swear I'll hex you!" She almost screamed.

"Well" I start as I get nearer to her "How could you survive without seeing this beautiful face?"

"Haha how funny of you."

"I know I'm just hilarious" I'm so close to her I could count the freckles on her nose.

She doesn't answer. Just leans and kisses me passionately. We stay there for a long time with my hand on her waists while she strokes my hair. Then we lay on the grass with her head on my chest.

"What were you doing here anyway?" I ask

"Just thinking. Things will be very different without you here."

"I'll still visit you everyday it's just that I feel like I'm not being fair with you..."

"What do you mean with that?" She asks me

"Don't pretend you don't know Ginny. Thanks to me Fred is dead. Not only Fred but Remus, Dobby and hundreds of people. I made one of your brothers to die and now you are giving me a home and that's not fair!"

"Harry James Potter don't you dare to say that again. None of this was your fault and I want you to stop feeling guilty. Of
course we feel bad about Fred but the world isn't a wish granting factory and there is nothing we can do about it understand?"

She gets up and stands near me.

"Okay?"she asks

"Okay." I answer

"Amazing, now let's go to bed it's getting late."

She helps me getting up and we enter the house holding hands, say goodbye with a kiss, and leave to our rooms.

Hey potterheads ;)

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you liked it. Sooo it was my first Hinny moment what do you think? Please vote but specially comment you opinion it will only take a few seconds I'm begging you🙏🙏🙏🙏 feedback is really important to me.
Noticed the tfios references?
Byeeeeee everyooooneeee

-soufa⚡️-