+TRUTH OR A LIE?+

Mina then running towards Kirishima and asking why was he crying in a sudden,"Kiri-San why are you suddenly crying here alone?"Kirishima then looked at Mina and said,"The police got fired when his boss know that he was dating one of the prisoners!!"Sero and mina then giggles a little and said,"I thought it was something serious."Kirishima then said,"But it still sad!"Mina and Sero then laughed."Oi shitty hair!"Kirishima, Mina and Sero then looked at the guy that was standing infront of the door."How can i help you Bakubro?"Kirishima then asked."I was about going to the library so maybe if you wanna come."Kirishima then said,"Sure i wanna take the season two of this book."Kirishima then said."How sweet!"Mina then said."Shut up racoon eyes!"Bakugou then shouted while grabbing Kirishima hand to walk away from their classes."Ba-Bakubro dont grabbed my hand like that it hurts you know?!!"Bakugou then let Kirishima hand go and he continue to walking to the library."W-wait for me!!"Kirishima then shouted.

*AT LIBRARY*

Kirishima then running really fast to the book shelf that had be labeled 'ROMANCE'. Bakugou then take one book from the same place like Kirishima.After Kirishima done taking the book he then walk towards the big table to write his name on the book meaning that he borrowed one book.When they already went out from the library they heared someone whispered,‛Hey...isnt that was the traitor?the red hair one!’Kirishima then looked down because he knows that everyone was gonna think he was the actual traitor in class 1A.