+HAVE I DONE SOMETHING WRONG?+

When Bakugou went in his room,Toga then go out."I really hope he doesnt get kill."Toga said in her lower voice while she was walking towards the kitchen."Kirishima..."Kirishima then saw Bakugou coming towards him."Dont you dare coming near me!!"Kirishima then shouted."Dont you dare!"Bakugou then smiled a little and said,"Are you scared?~"Bakugou then take the knife that was in his pocket."What are you doing?!"Kirishima then shouted."Nothing much i just want a little blood of yours to come out."Kirishima eyes was shocked.Bakugou then use the knife to scratch Kirishima right leg.Kirishima then crying.'it hurts,it hurts!!!The blood is now bleeding!!'Bakugou then asked,"Are you going yo be a good boy this time?","Y-yes sir..."Kirishima then said."Bakugou then smiled and said,"Good~"After Bakugou left,Izuku then come in Bakugou room because he smell a very sweet blood."Dont hurt me please!i begged you Midoriya!"Kirishima then begged Izuku when he saw Izuku coming in."Im not going to hurt you,i just smell a very sweet blood coming from this room."Izuku then look at Kirishima right leg and saw one big scratch with a very many blood."OMG!!"Izuku then shouted and help him."Ouch it hurts Midoriya..."Izuku then said,"You need to stay calm a little do not make Kacchan mad again understood?!"Kirishima then just nod."Akright all done!"Kirishima then said thank you and Izuku then said,"No big deal!"

*A WHILE LATER*

When Bakugou enter his room, he was then said,"Kirishima~"Bakugou then saw Kirishima was slepping,he then come towarda him and rub his head.'He is burning up!!'Bakugou then shocked."Kirishima wake up!!"When Bakugou call Toga to help him Toga then said,"He wasnt only burning up!!He also loosing so much blood!"Bakugou then shocked."Brother tell me what did you do to him until he is burning up and loosing so much blood?!!!"Toga was then mad at hef brother.Bakugou then tell her everything."Are you crazy?!Why would you do that?!!"Bakugou then said,"I-i cant conteol my anger..."Toga then grabbed Bakugou hand and asked him to apologize to Kirishima when he already woke up.