+DIED OR GONE?+

bakugou then put Kirishima on his bed."Babe!!Can i please have some more money?!"Bakugou then sighed and said,"Here!"She was then running out from the base."Kacchan!!"Bakugou then turned around and said,"Hmm?"Izuku then grabbed Bakugou hand and tell him that he saw Bakugou's girlfriend was kissing other man."She was cheating on you Kacchan!"bakugou then smiled,'This is easy! I can use this chance to broke up with her and started a relationship with Kirishima!'Bakugou then act sad and said,"Thanks for telling me Deku."Bakugou then went out Izuku was then just chasing Bakugou and Bakugou was in sudden told his girlfriend that he wanted to broke up."Hah?! You cant cuz your mom wont let you~"Bakugou then laughed and said,"But what if i send my mom the picture that your kissing other men would it be fine?~"Bakugou then laughed and so do Izuku.They two then went into their base.

*MEANWHILE AT UA*

"What do you mean by you didnt know where is him?!"Aizawa then shouted to the bakusquad."We are wrong but im sure he is fine right now..."Aizawa then looked at Mina and asked,"And how can you said he is fine when he already not at here!He could get in a danger out there!"They all then look down and didnt talkback to their Aizawa Sensei.

*AT THE VILLAIN'S BASE*

Kirishima then woke up and asked,"W-where am i? What happen to me?"When Kirishima woke up he then saw Toga drinking blood was sitting a little far from him."Dont be afraid,i am here just to make sure that you are fine!"Toga then said and smiled."Okay then but can you please open this matal from my legs please?"Kirishima then begged.Toga then said,"I would like to help you but im sorry because i cant..."Kirishima then sighed and tell her its fine.