one

Hey guys :) okay so this is so u can get a idea of what she looks like. dont worry it gets better xx

Rose's POV

Let me tell you a little about my life. My name is Rose Walker, but my friends call me Rosey. I'm 18 years old and currently live in California. I have black hair and light brown eyes. I would classify myself as skinny. I am not your average 18 year old.

My usual style is my hair down, a tanktop from one of my favorite bands (greenday, mayday parade, or blink182). I wear skinny black jeans or black leggings and combat boots. Thats what my closet consists of, i wouldnt say im girly, i mean i wear makeup but im more on the punk side.

For makeup I usually wear dark lipstick and i shape my eyebrows (because their thick). I have one annoying sister named maggie, who is 13, and in love with some band called 5sos. She sings their songs so much i pretty much know all of them.

I stick to the bands i like, i dont care about the ones my sister does. I am not the best when it comes to school, and i do things i shouldnt. I consider myself a badass.

Friday Night

Im laying in my bed listening to Greenday when my sister comes in my room.
"Rosey! We are going to be late! Can you please hurry up?" Maggie said

"Can you shut up? I'm ready, we can go now if u want" i say getting up to take out my earphones

"Where are you guys going?" my mother asks confused

"Mom! dont you remember Rosey promised to take me to the 5sos concert! Ahhhh im so excited!" maggie is practicly screaming at our mother

Yah i aggreed to go with her but only to shut her up. Im probably going to wait outside the arena anyways.

"Ohhh right, okay well be safe and text me when you get their" then my mom exits the living room towards the kitchen.
I open the door and start walking towards my car with maggie close behind. She gets in the passenger seat and i start driving.

After about 20 minutes we finally arrive at the arena. Maggie is practicly squealing, and she darts out of the car screaming "thank you!" on her way inside the arena. I will just wait in the car for her to get back.

3 hours later

Im still in this stupid car and maggie isn't back yet. Im getting bored, i might as well look around a bit. I get out of the car and start heading up the massive stairs. Once i am at the top i enter the arena and go down a long hallway.

The security in this place sucks, i didn't even get stopped. I walked up to a room labeled "lounge", i tried to open the door but it was locked. Their was a little black scanner machine next to the knob. I looked around and spotted a security guard, he had a pass on him, probably for the lounge.

I walk over to him and start small talk, before leaving i "accidently" bump into him and head back towards the door. I got the pass.
I scan it over the black machine, it worked.

I walk into this small room with a comfy looking couch. Theirs a flat screen tv on the wall and a bar with liquior. I already like this place. I throw my self on the couch and grab the remote, turning on the tv. Like i said, im a badass