Prologue: Un/Fortunate Reality

Schadenfreude is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another. In simple terms: being happy from seeing someone that is unfortunate or being plainly sadistic.

If I had to describe her it would be that. The pure definition of it. Never would I have known someone that would perfectly fit it. Hahahaha... how naive I was... I really did think that she wasn't how Vayne had said it. Looking back... I should've trusted her from the very beginning. of course. She is my girlfriend. Well... was would be the right word. After what I-... No, After what she did to me, I can't blame Vayne for ending it.

"Oh, Da~rling!" My body began to tense up as a gentle yet sadistic voice called out. She's here. Instinctively, I whimpered and tried to crawl away from her but, to no avail, I was reminded once more of the cold steel that had bound me to this purgatory as I trip and fall flat to the floor. A soft moan was let out when I tried to get up "such a sorry excuse of a dog you are~ have you tried to keep up time here?" She questions me. I've been here for far too long to remember to even answer her. But when she asks for something, she'll get it. Always...

Glancing up, I was met with her face dangerously close to mine. Her yellow eyes half lifted and were filled with such a feeling of predation. "I-I-I-I don't k-k-know..." my words are barely comprehensible from the uncontrollable stuttering of fear and dried-up voice. I can't make her mad. From that, alone another moan was let out once more with a little giggle following it.

"Of course you don't, it's okay if you don't~" she then offered me a "sympathetic" smile. I've seen this smile more than I should've. More so to learn what it actually meant to be. But... my mind is far too deteriorated to recall what I've learned from time to time. Right now... I was back to the ever so naive mind I have and thought that it was actually one.

With a little hint of hope within me, I muster up a shaky smile. "R-r-really?" she could only begin to laugh at my question. Her hand began to reach out to both sides of my cheeks. I wanted to react by jerking my head away from it but her metal claw said otherwise. She cupped my face and my hope was turned into despair. Not again, please don't. I tried to struggle only to be met with a sharp remembrance of trauma that prevented me from doing so.

No matter how I hope it never happens, that hope will always be a strand of agony. My eyes shot wide open as she kissed-... violated my lips once more. I could only shift ever so slightly but she kept ravaging my mouth to no end. Dirty... dirty.. dirty. dirtyDirtyDIRTY. Before I realized... it's already over. My head was hanging down between my shoulders. I could feel the remaining saliva in my mouth. I could feel myself trembling from her act. A sadistic laugh was all I could hear. "100... Almost 100 weeks you've been here... You know what that means?" 100 weeks of being shut out while He was free. I could only stay silent... I want to stay silent... but...

"What... did... you... do?" What did you do to her now?! Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her ever so wicked smile get even wider even more. She knew very well why I asked... she knew very well that whatever she'd answer... it'll only hurt me... and it'll only pleasure her more...

"My my, asking me what have I been doing for the past 100 weeks of you being trapped here? Has your mind finally accepted me?" Never! She acts so oblivious and yet she already knows when I ask that. She's toying me again. From where I'm at now, the only thing I could do as a sign of anger was to only clutch my weakened hand into a fist. "Let's see here... well we finally got that Seraphine girl that Ahri mentioned and, I must say, I'm quite impressed by her skills, she already make a great 5th member for our group, speaking of Ahri..." she continued on of the various news that has been happening around her life and I couldn't care less. Her voice slowly began to be more muffled as she continued to speak.