nalu

Warning, sexual scences in this chapter! Don't read if you don't like that stuff. (Blow job )

Lucy pov:
"Mmmmm" I hum out as I open my eyes. Everything is dark. I go to sit up when I feel somthing grab my hips and pull me down. I hear a low growl and try and turn around. I see a bush of salmon out of the corner of my eye and the memories come flooding back.
Natsu is in dragon slayer mating season. He scared me, and told me to hide. If he found me, we'd. ..do it.. he found me. Oh. No.
His grip tightens and he opens his eyes. They are the brightest thing in this dark tunnel. They have a ring of orange that shines like the sun and a ring of red that sounded like fire. They're beautiful. I smile and he sits up. "Hey luce, do you know what time it is. " he says while scratching his head and rubbing his eyes. I jerk away remembering what he was like yesterday. He looks confused "what's wrong luce? " he says with concern laced through his voice. "S-stay away from me natsu! " I yell as I crawl away. "Luce, I'm sorry. " I stop and look at him. Did he just say sorry. "Sorry? Your sorry for what? " I say. He instantly replys with, "for scaring you. It was the first day of. ... and I couldn't control myself. I'm okay now. See" he smiles and I say, " first day of what natsu? " he blushes and looks away then whispers, "mating season." I blush and yell, "you go through that! ? Why me? !" He blushes harder and gives me the 'and you think I'm dense' look. "Ohhhhh.......oh. " I say as it his me. I blush and he crawls towards me, he then grabs my hand and leads me out of the tunnel. I blush when he grabs my hand but I don't pull away, I kinda like it. wait what?! I don't like it! But I do. Do I.....like him? No! I blush and natsu looks at me funny. We keep going and finally reach the end and are in my apartment now. Natsu still doesn't let go of my hand and leads me to my bathroom. He finally let's my hand go and turns on the water. He grabs some bath stuff and sets event up. He gets a towel and puts it on the side. Then he walks over to me and kisses my cheek and says, "enjoy your bath! I'll take one after." He then goes to leave, I grab his arm and ask "your not gonna join me? " he blushes and says, "I thought you'd want to be alone, I can if....you want me to. " he looks really cute. He's twiddling his thumbs and looming at the ground, just like a kid. I smile and nod. I guess I do like natsu. I slip of my shirt and my skirt leaving me in my bra and underwear. They are Lacy salmon colored with a red bow in the center of both. I turn around to see natsu who is staring at me. He only has his boxers on and is staring to get an erection. I blush and he looks down and blushes even harder and Try's to cover it up. "I-its okay natsu. ....do you need help. .taking. .care of yourself. " I say while blushing. He blushes and says, "only if your okay with it. " I nod and he walks over to me. He lifts my chin and leans down. the kiss was gentle but soon turned heated. he slipped his tongue in and we clashes for dominants but I let him win because I wanted to be dominated right now. I moan as he explores my mouth with his skilled tongue. I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his on the small of my back. I pull back for air, and he kisses my jawbone. "Mmmmmmm natsuuu" I moan out when he starts sucking on my sweet spot. " I love your moans luce, there such a turn on" he practically purs the last part and I Las ce my fingers into his salmon hair. I pull him up and kiss his then whisper, "I'm supposed to be helping your little problem. " he blushes a bit and I give him a quick kiss. I then move to his navel and lick a line up it. "Mm luce...stop. ..it. .tickles!" He says in between laughs. I stop and move to his boxers. I palm his erected cock through the thin material. His fingers shoot into my hair and he tugs a little and let's out a moan. I grin at his reaction and pull his boxers off with my teeth. His thick and rather large member is exposed and I kiss the tip, making him yank my hair and moan out. "Llluuuccceee dont tease me." When he finished, I put my mouth around his member and hollow my cheeks once. Then I bob my head up and down making him moan out alot. He yanks my hair in a particular area and I moan, sending a shock to his manhood. My mouth dosent fit over his large shaft so I use my hand to pump the rest of his member. I use my free jabs to play with his balls as well and he yanks my hair, the moans out "Mmm luce. .. I'm ..gonna. . . . . cum! " I already know because I felt his balls contact, then minutes later he cums in my mouth. I swallow the tasteless liquid and miss the tip once more before moving back to his mouth. I plant a firm kiss on his soft warm lips and then pull away. "Wow luce. ..how did you get so good at that? " I blush and reply "that was my first time, I read alot though." I look at the four and he grins. He pick me up and puts me in the tub on his lap. I lay back on his chiseled chest and close my eyes. He grabs my Lofa and soaps my body as I start to fall asleep. Before my consciousness fades away I hear him say, "I love you luce, and I'm glad your my mate. " I try and reply but all I can get out is "me to. ...... Love you. .." then I slip away into the warmth of my thoughts.