epilogue pt 1

Lucy POV.

My life has been... Great. It's been two months since Natsu and I became mates. Life has been pretty much the same, yet better at the same time. I don't understand why but, every thing hours the exact same as it was... Well almost everything...

For about a month after we first had sex, all Natsu wanted to do was basically fuck. In the shower, at night, when I wake up, in the restraunt, at the guild, and at a friends house. All day. All night. I'm not complaining, not at all, but only doing it for a month was making me tired.

It's been a month after that and we don't fuck as much any more. But I've been early sick every morning. Natsu is in the bedroom sleeping and I'm in the kitchen.

Okay Lucy. Time to tell him! I get on my best 'stay strong' look and walk to the bedroom and lightly knock on the door. "..um, Natsu?" I call quietly and had a muffled, "yeah?" I walk in and sit on the bed.

"We need to talk..." He sat up quickly and looked me in the eyes. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" I nod yes and reply, " yeah, that's not it. I need to tell you something..." I feel so nervous like I can't breath. I can't do this. Oh god. I can't do i- my thoughts for cut off when Natsu put his down on top of mine and squeezed lightly. Be had a compassionate smile on and said, "you don't need to tell me now. It's okay."

I smile at him and squeeze his hand back. I take a deep breath and say, "I do need to tell you. Okay... Natsu, I'm...pregnant. In going to have our child."

I search his face to find any sigh to tell me what he's thinking but I find nothing. I guess he's not happy. I feel tears form in my eyes. "Come to my house at 8 tonight." He says in a monotone and walks out the door.

Hot tests stream down my face. He wasn't even happy, not an ounce of a smile or anything. I wipe my eyes and look at the clock. 6:45.

I better shower. I stand up and walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

~time skip bright to you by manly teehees. If you ever depressed just say teehee in a deep manly voice. Have fun and back to the story! ~

I tie my hair up in the normal way and through on my regular outfit. It was starting to get a little tight from my belly getting bigger. I walk our the did and to natsu's house. All the lights are off and I see a note on the door.

Come to the guild.
~Natsu

I sigh. Dammit. Now I have to walk more. ugh whatever. I turn on my heel and walk in the direction of the guild. I make it about 10 minutes later I stand at the large doors.

I shut my eyes, getting ready for what awaits me. I take a breath and place a hand on the cold wood. I push it open and my eyes go wide.

"CONGRATULATIONS LUCY!!!"

all my friends. No my family, fairy tail. All here with smile on there faces. I feel tears stream down my eyes when I see Natsu. He's right in front of everyone with the biggest smile and the brightest eyes.

I smile wildly and Natsu and he practically skips over to me. Be kisses my cheek and everything goes slow.

Natsu bend down in one knee and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small red box with a orange dragon emblem on it.

"Lucy, from the first time I met you and you took care of me, I knew I love you. Your so sweet, and kind. I could never ask for another mate as amazing as you are. You so beautiful. I never thought that such an idiot like me could end up with a goddess like you. My heart skips a beat every time I see you and I'm sorry it took me this long to realize that I'm in love with you. I don't mean the oh, I love you like a new girlfriend kind of love, in talking about head over heels love. The kind of love that makes me feel like I can never get enough of you. So, I stand here today in front of all our family to say, Lucy Ashely Heartfillia, will you marry me?"

He opens the ring box to show the most amazing and stunning ring I've ever seen. It's a orange dragon that wraps around you finger, the dragons head stands up and in its mouth is a blood red ruby stone. On the top of the ruby the fairy tail insignia is carved into it. It's beautiful

Tears are pouring down my cheeks. I have my hands covering my mouth but you can still see my smile.

"Yes Natsu Dragneel! I will marry you!" I tell as I bend down and wrap my arms around him. I feel his tears on my cheek and I put my head on his. His hand cupped my cheek and he pressed his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gear a choir of 'awes' and sniffling from those who cried. I pull back and we stand up. I reach my have out as he takes out the ring and slides it on my finger. A Perfect fit.

I smile and lift up my hand for the while guild to see. Then, levy, Mira, juvia, Wendy, erza, cana,evergreen and lissana came running over to me. A million questions hit me and Natsu went over to the guys.

After about two hours of questions and taking Natsu walked over to me and brushed his finger tips against mine. I smiled and excused myself then laced my fingers into his.

"Ready to start our new life together?"

I smile at this and think that we've always been together. Then look him in the eyes.

"Ready"

With that we walk home, ready to start our family.

What did you think? Not gonna lie, I cryed. Tell me how you feel about it. <3 as always scarletEaterDragneel
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
And follow!!!