nalu part 2

Warning lemons! Hard core lemons in this chapter! Read at your own risk!

Natsu Pov:
I finished washing luce, and I dryer her off. I then picked her up and carried her to her bed and tucked her in. I didn't bother to dress her, because I was gonna make her mine after she woke up.

I Love her so much. She is kind and would go way or of her comfort zone for me. She looked really nervous about the blow job at first. She is so sweet. I can't wait to claim her.

I sit on the edge of the bed and look at her. She looks at peace, when she starts kicking off her covers. I go to see what's wrong but as soon as I walk over to her I hear it.
"Mmmmmmm more Natsuuuu " she moans out.

Oh. My. God. She's having a sex dream about me. That s huge turn on. I wonder if she'll mind if I wake her up to Claim her. What am I thinking. ..she'll kill me.

I step away and watch her as she moans out my name and pants with dreams of pleasure.

I'm the cause. I'm the reason she's like this. Me. Man I might not be able to wait to claim her. I'm gonna wake her. No. That's a death wish. I'm not that dumb.

Lucy's eyes flutter open and she looks at me. She smiles then looks confused. She lifts up the covers and yells out, "KYAAAAA! I'm naked! Why am I naked natsu!?" I can't help but laugh and grin. I crawl over to her and kiss her. She seems shocked at first, but slowly slips into the kiss.

She wraps her arms around my neck and I put mine on her hips, pulling her close. I forced my tongue in, taking her by surprise and discover every part of her warm mouth. She moans when I reach the back of her throat and suck on her tongue. Her hands snake into my hair and she pulls lightly, but a moan slips through my lips.

She pulls me back and gasps for air. I kiss the bridge of her nose and start to move Down her neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses. I reach her breast and fully gawk at the size of them. She blushes abs then says, "stop staring natsu, your embarassing me." she trys to cover them but I pin her hands above her head.

"Not today luce. Dont hide your self from me. I wanna see all of you. " I practically pur the last part and I start to suck on the top of her left breast, leaving a rather large hickey. She moans out and I grin.

I make her moan. No one else but me. I tutn her on, I make her wet. I'm the reason she's like this. Me.

I move down to her breast and start sucking on the nipple. I use my free hand to massage the other breast and pluck at the nipple, making sure it had an equil amount of attention. I pull on her nipple with my teeth then switch, repeating my actions on the next breast.

As soon as I nip at it she arches her back in pleasure, pushing her large breasts into my face. I blush slightly then shake it off. I leave her breasts and travel down her stomache. She is panting alot when I reach her navel.

I start to kiss and suck, swirling my tongue right below her belly button leaning another hickey. Her fingers pull my hair and I moan a little, since I can't help it. I move away from her navel and down to her womenhood. She blushes when I look at her.

"You okay luce?" I ask with concern laced throughout my voice. She nods and replys "just alittle. ..scared." she whispers the last part and if clicks in my head.

She's a virgin.

"Luce. ..are you a...virgin? " She blushes madly and nods. I smile and reply, "me to" she looks me in the eye and looks slightly shocked. "To be honest, I was saving it for. ..you" I say while blushing she smiles abs I can tell that made her happy.

She then says, "I'm glad you did. You can continue if you want. " I grin and kiss her navel one last time and she smiles back.

I incert my tongue into her hot, wet wanting folds and wiggle it a bit. She moans really loud and pulls my hair tight. I grin and continue my actions. I replace my tongue with my fingers. Then I start to play with her bundle of nerves with my tongue and she is half yelling half moaning.

"Natsuuuu oh god that feels soo good. " I laugh a little and it sends a shock to her nerves. She yanks my hair hard and moans. "Mmmgghghffhmm more Natsuuuu!" I can tell she is close so I stay to pump my fingers, then I add two more.

She is on the brink of tears and I say, "sorry lucy, you know I'll bug. If I don't stretch you out, it'll hurry alot more. " she nods in understand ment and I pull out my fingers. She moans at the loss of contact but I soon replace it

I place my member at her entrance and look her in the eyes. "Are you ready luce?" She smiles and nods. I kiss her quick on the lips and grab her hips. I slowly slide my shaft inside her tight virgin wall. She grabs on the bed sheets fit dear life and a few tears fall. I lean Down and kiss them away, tasting the saltiness.

I kiss her cheeks till I reach her lips were I kiss her gently. Soon she says, "I'm alright you can move now. " I kiss her once more and then put my hands on her waist for support. I start to create a slow thrusting pattern, not wanting to hurt her.

"Mmm natsuuu, faster and harder. " she moans out. I speed up and throw her legs on my shoulders to get a better position. I start to thrust when she crys out in pleasure and I know I've found her g-spot.
"So that's were you're spot is huh." I say and continue to hot it, making her unable to respond. She just nod and I laugh alittle. Sin o can feel we ate getting close to our end so I lean down to mark her.

I lick up and Down her neck, trying to find her sweet spot and she moans when I hit a certain area. Bingo. My fangs come out and I whisper a quick, "sorry. " then sink them into her neck. When I finish making her I pull back and lick up a few drops of blood that dripped Down her neck.

I pull back and start to thrust again. I'm pounding as hard and fast as I can when she grips the sheets tightly and moans out, "natsu. ..I'm cumming! " she then comes around my member and I follow soon after.

When I come down from my high, I look at her neck, to see my work. A few ruby scales start to form over the area and I kiss then. They are warm and smooth, just like igneels. I pull up and look at her. She is panting lightly and covered in sweat. I lean down and kiss her. She acepted it instantly but pulled back soon to catch her breath.

I smile and lay down. I pull get close and whisper, "I love you luce. " she smiles and a light blush brushes apon her cheeks as she replies happily, "I love you to natsu. " we both drift into sleep soon after with contempt smiles plastered on our faces.