First 3

"Actually, it's my turn..." I said to the brown eyed boy. He stared and rolled his eyes on me.

"Don't be so rude." I said with annoyance in my voice.

"How am I being rude?" he said, confusion striking his eyes.

"Rolling your eyes? Really? I just told you that it was my turn and you had to give me attitude. I know it's not that big of a deal but you have to respect other people." I said, now I felt everyone's attention on me.

"Okay." he replied. Really! I stared at him for a while and mouthed the sentence "say sorry"

"Sorry.." he said, avoiding eye contact with me.

"I'm Aya." I gave him a faint smile.
"I'm Ace." he said.
"I know. You interrupted me, remember?" I laughed.
"Yeah." He replied.

" Okay. Continue." The teacher said, pointing at the girl in front.

"Hey, I'm Alina." she said. She's so beautiful, her long wavy brunette hair framed her face beautifully, her deep blue eyes sparkling with light- and is staring at Ace? I look over at Ace and he is also staring at her. I don't blame him, she's beautiful, but there something in my stomach that gives me chills just to see him looking at her like that. I can see Alina's eyes dilating as she stares into Ace's brown eyes.

The teacher finished making everyone introduced themselves. He then told us the time for school, lunch and the end of school. By the time he finished his bickering about how important school is, it was time for lunch.

"Do you want to go to the cafeteria?" Sera asked.

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

We headed to the cafeteria and lined up to get food. Sera got cheeseburger and fries with a brownie along with chocolate milk. I got my self some chicken salad with yogurt and Ice tea. As we were walking to a table, I spotted Ace with his rude group of friends and some girls, he noticed me and gave a faint smile, I gladly returned it.
They don't seem to be eating, instead there was a bottle on their table which they keep on spinning and spinning.

What? Are they playing spin the bottle?

We sat down to the table beside them, as I was about to begin my feast on my chicken salad, it was Ace's turn to spin the bottle. The bottle spun around and around, Alina's eyes were dilating again, excitement in her eyes with an annoying huge grin. The bottle was going to point at Alina until-it points behind her-ME!?

Everyone's eyes were on me. Ace step out of his chair and walked towards me. I looked at Sera who was too busy eating her food and clearly has no idea what's about to happen. My eyes full of confusion darted to Ace's brown eyes. Alina's pouting face gave me satisfaction- I don't know why.

He leaned in front of me and I anticipated his pink lips on mine, but before I could think of it, my hand met his cheek, slapping him hard.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled. My cheeks flaming red.

"It's a kiss." One of his friends said, Jayden.

" I don't care! I won't waste my first kiss! And I sure wont waste it on him!"
I yelled, my eyes focused on Ace. I grabbed my plate of food and walked away. Sera followed with still food in her mouth, looking back at Ace and then me.

"What the hell happened?" Sera asked, with curiosity in her voice.

"Ace!" I didn't have to say anything but that. Sera didn't say anything else, but she followed me to another table, away from Ace and his stubborn group of friends.