MEMORIES OF DECEMBER

Kakucho's memories of Izana. The memories is still vivid to him, from the very start until that one night in December happened.

This is the last part of Bonten Series.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction and purely author's imagination. I do not own any characters. It is owned by Tokyo Revengers creator, Ken Wakui. A big credit for him. I also want to include that the plot of this story is not the same as the original one.

WARNING: This story contains graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or mature theme. Be aware of wrong grammar and typos.

This story is unedited. I will go back to it once I finish the story. Please bear with me. Thank you :)

╰───  ⋅ ⋅ ── ❉ ── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

Izana and I met at an orphanage. He complimented my scar and no one ever did that. I admired Izana a lot. He's strong too! And since I met him, I'm always beside him. We treated each other as siblings. And that continued as we grow up.

It was the coldest day of the winter season. The sky was overcast with clouds and chilly winds were blowing. I was shivering due to cold but I didn't mind it at all. Especially when Izana is with me.

"Let's play snowball fight!" Izana grinned as he gathered a handfull of snow from the ground.

"Sure!" I grinned widely to as I scooped a lot of snow. It's cold. And we are wearing a pair of gloves, the thickest jacket, and scarf to keep us warm.

I looked at the snow on my arms and smiled. Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers.

"Come on! Don't slack off, now!" I heard Izana said and before I knew it. A ball of snow hit my cheeks making me laugh even if the cold was unbearable.

I did the same and hit Izana on the chest. He laughed before running away, still throwing snowballs at me. I chased him because of course I would. I don't know what I would do without Izana.

That's the most memorable moment in December, the both of us are still away from the messy world. But, we know that we'll get there. The snow was so beautiful that time. It covers everything like a fluffy white blanket. Snow is  a magical thing that reminds me so much of Izana's hair. His hair moves with such grace and elegance and softly as he walk or even if he turn his head. His eyes were the same color of orchid. And his skin was tan and it is physically attractive.

Long after, Izana met his older brother, Shinichiro. He once mentioned that he had a younger sister too. He was so happy that time. He got all excited to meet his brother and while he went out. I will wait for him until he comes back with a big smile plastered on his face, that's when I know that his day goes well.

He got along with his brother really well. He's always smiling while he's telling me the fun things they did. He even said that his brother owns a motorcycle shop.

I was happy for him. Izana was the strongest person I've ever known. And I really want to meet the people who is making him happy too. Because I'm his friend. I want to be good for Izana so I could keep up with him. And sometimes, I'm scared. I'm scared that one day he will leave me alone.

What if his older brother will get Izana and Izana will live at their home? What if one day he will completely forgot about me? What if one day I wake up he's not on his bed beside mine?

His family is important too.

But, they're starting to build Izana's own kingdom.

Tenjiku.

╰───  ⋅ ⋅ ── ❉ ── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯