Four.

"Can we hold each other hands?

Can we cancel all our plans?

Can we make a little time just for me and you?"

*FLASHBACK*

"Amate where are we going?"I asked him as he pulled out clothes for me and laid them on the bed.

"Don't worry about it.Just get in the shower and put this shit on."

I got in his face because I don't appreciate how he's talking to me right now,"Look,I don't know what's wrong with you but you gone talk to me like you got some sense.Where are we going?"I demanded.

He clenched his jaw,"A party aight?Damn."

I snatched my towel off the vanity and yelled back,"I don't fucking like parties.Im not going."

"Yes you are and lower yo voice.Why you so mad?Baby what's wrong?"I pouted and wrapped my arms around his neck,"I don't wanna go.I wanna be with you here and alone.Please."

Addison
"Planes" by Jeremih and J.Cole blasted throughout the Faternity home.Me,Treasure,Angel and a few others were at this party on Ooley's campus.It was called winter wonderland so the dress code was all white.I personally hate wearing white because I spill shit all over it,but I'll tolerate it cause this party is lit.I had on a white turtle neck-long sleeved dress that was fairly short,Michael Kors heels,and a body chain.My girls was looking fly too,we were popping.

We walked around trying to find something to drink.I wanna get a little drunk tonight.All school year I've been focused on my grades and barely partying."Where the fuck is some drinks at?"Angel said loud because the music was so loud."I think over there."Treasure pointed out a table and we followed her."Aw shit they got some Peach Ciroc!That's what I'm talking 'bout.They the plug!"I yelled excitedly.I love Peach Ciroc,I used to drink it out of my mama's cup all the time when I was a teen.

While we poured some I heard somebody behind me say,"What you know about Ciroc?"I turned around and It was the same boy from the mall.I got a better look at him.He was a chocolate drop with deep dimples on both cheeks,and hazel eyes.Not to mention his plump pink lips and white teeth.This boy know he fine.I took a sip of my drink,"I know a lot.Excuse you."I said while smiling letting him know I was just joking with him.

I looked over at Angel and Treasure.Of course they were giving him googly eyes and were being thirsty,but he ignored them."And what is your name?"Angel asked while looking him up and down."Keelin"He replied and licked his lips.It made me sort of mad cause I don't play that loving the crew shit.I walked away and he followed behind me,"Aye aye slow down baby."I could tell this nigga was smooth by the way he talked.I turned around and faced him,"Not your baby.You were too busy flirting it up with my friends remember?"I rolled my eyes and flipped my weave.

"Damn you jealous already?You ain't even mines yet."He mocked and chuckled.I fake laugh,"Ha ha.Real funny but I'm not jealous.It just seems like you were most interested in those girls than me."I said and shrugged my shoulders like I didn't really care."Don't be butt hurt.But when I saw you in the mall I was tryna get your number or some shit.But you was moving hella fast."He said rubbing his face and I laughed,"Sorry.I was hungry as hell."

"Nah it's cool, I definitely feel you.College life is the struggle.You go to Calment right?" I nodded my head, "Most definitely." Before I could say anything Amate walked up to us and wrapped his arms around me like we were buddies or some shit."Wassup Keelin.You know shorty right here?" Oh shit Amate knows him?
"I mean we only been talking for a min.I didn't get your name though."I was at loss for words, thankfully Treasure came and saved the day."Her name is Addison and sadly we were just leaving.Right? Addison." She gave me that 'go along with everything I say' look. "Yeaaah we got class in the morning and we don't want to be tired." Amate knew I was lying.
"Wait I thought there weren't any classes on Saturday?"Keelin asked as Treasure pulled me away. "Uh we have to take this EMS program, everyone in the criminal justice field has to take it.I might see you tomorrow!" I yelled back.
We damn near ran out the party and started walking back to campus."You better be lucky I saved your lil ass." Treasure said and I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Yeah yeah."

Vote and comment.