Clear of gulitness

After Izuku and Tank went back to America Izuku was trained for 8 weeks and now looks more muscular then what he is now in the canon he has an 8 pack that can rival both all might and endeavor. Izuku was trained on how to use all the weapons he favorite ones yet is the M1A1 assault rifle automatic. Izuku did more missions then anyone did at his base they called him the apex legend (no not the game and I do play it as well but no reference to it) or the silent killer because most mission he had was silent and no one knew he was there.

Meanwhile at UA both momo and Yui was looking for ways to prove that Izuku was innocent and then something had occurred to Yui because each corner or so she noticed cameras and went to Momo.

Yui: hey momo is there any by chance recall anything that happen between the day he got betrayed or anything before that day?

Now that Yui asked Momo that Momo literally remember there's a camera right where ochako room is at and it seems to be that it could catch every thing that has happen and so she went with Yui to see if anything has happened.

Momo: *went straight to the camera that so happen to look stat Ochako room and rewind all the way to the point where it was their anniversary*  Yui look it shows that Izuku came in with the bag that he got for her and it seems that she's the one who cheated and with that barking dog she framed him into having everyone believe that he had abused raped and cheated. Izuku is clearly innocent and he need justice.

As both of them ran with the camera little did they know is that ochako was following them and now scared that she forgot that she was dumb enough to forget the camera was there to record the plan she had and that she was caught cheating on Izuku and her career as a hero is over.

Ochako:* I need to stop them before they tell nezu*

Little did she know is that they were a little too fast to be caught up because they are willing to show that they all been played for fools in for believing that Izuku would do anything stupid related.

In nezu office

Nezu: has anybody catch that damn villain who was able to just randomly cheating abused and raped ochako?

Aizawa: no but once we do we probably gonna have to just kill him before he gets to do it again.

All might: I still couldn't believe that he would do such a thing and here I thought he the perfect candidate.

Just as they were about to finish both Momo and Yui came they the door with a camera in hand.

Nezu: what can we do for you girls today?

Momo: Izuku didn't do that things ochako said.

All the staff and pros were confused on what she meant.

Nezu: what do you mean he didn't do it it personally shows that Izuku did this crime what type of evidence do you have against her?

As ochako just now getting get here she was lucky that they didn't show the footage yet.

Ochako: why are you 2 here?

Yui: we should ask you that you whore.

Nezu: before any of you 3 start a fight I see that Ms. momo here got a camera and I would like to see what she means by it.

Ochako: you don't need to see it sir I'm sure it's nothing in there.

Midnight: why are you defensive about it are you hiding something from us that we should know about?

Aizawa: it seems like it because I noticed that she literally came after them after they told us about what she said to us about this scum.

Nezu: Ms. momo can I get the camera please?