America

As Izuku and tank was at base for the first time father and son didn't have to do a thing they were relaxing until Tank saw that Izukus name been cleared.

Tank: hey son look at this *still looking at the TV*

Izuku: got up and went throws the Tv.

Izuku: ain't that a bitch my names been clear in the eyes of public and people started to hate them all because of a lie that was told Ha that's tuff for them they should've thought twice before they just broadcast shit and humiliating people on front of others but they are not the only ones.

As izuku said that most people are literally arguing amongst themselves saying that it's their fault for believing in them while others said I'm glad I didn't believe them because most of them think that Izuku really didn't do it and it shows cause they are happy to find out that Izuku is proven innocent then guilty. What the newscaster said that Nezu made an announcement that the abuser who was accused was just an act to cover up her own act because she was in the wrong of cheating and it showed that she and the guy she cheated with was caught in camera.

Solider: wow she pulled this off and she failed I knew she was in some shit.

Solider 2: yea I don't know why she think just because she can just put some shit on and said that he did it didn't think there are gonna be consequences if it backfired.

Everyone that was in base nodded their head in agreement even the feminine soldiers and they believe in Izuku then the girl.

PA: Izuku Dempsey please report to the common space you have visitors.

Everyone looked at Izuku and Izuku was confused to why he has visitors but he went anyways to go see them and see who it was. When he got there he saw Momo and Yui waiting for him with a smile on their face indicating that they were the ones responsible for his innocence.

Izuku: welcome ladies I assume that you prove my innocence?

Both girls nodding with a blush and tried to look away keyword tired.

Momo: yes we are responsible for your innocence and you probably would like to know what happen when you got proven innocent.

Izuku nod with a I should've seen it face.

Yui: after everyone saw the video of what both of them said they literally got expelled and blacklisted from every hero school but they were allowed to stay at UA to keep surveillance by the world commissioner and no one would ever talk to them including 1A.

Momo: everyone kept trying to talk to us and say if we see you make sure they said they were sorry for not believing in you we just stopped them and said if you were really sorry you should've help him then fight him then they had their head down for it.

Izuku shook his head knowing that they fucked yo for not believing in him.

Izuku: well I'm glad that you did when I needed y'all thank you. So what makes y'all 2 come out here in this fine day?

Momo: well after clearing your name we decided to come and see you.

Yui: yea after everything you done we came to see how you are holding up? Blushes at how he looks.

Same as momo

Izuku: well I'm glad that you came and I'm guessing since my father is here you heard that I'll be here?

Momo: how did you know?

Izuku: he told me that you heard it.

Momo: make sense since we saw each other eye to eye but haven't introduced ourselves.