three

^ the picture is what I picture audrey to look like

+

after calum was finished, he invited audrey to his house the next day to help with 'math'.

she agreed and after school the next day. he was driving them to his house.

"why don't you play some music off your phone, here is the aux cord" calum said as he was starting up the car.

"sure. you probably won't like my music, fair warning."

she pulled out her iPhone 5s and plugged in the cord.

she played her favorite song at the moment Backseat Serenade by all time low.

when the song started he was shocked.

"I love this song!" he shouted over the loud music.

when the chorus came on he sang along very loud and danced while driving.

he did lots of hip gyrations and shimmying.

"BACKSEAT SERENADE, DIZZY HURICANE. OHHHH GOD IM SICK OF SLEEPING ALONE!"

he was having a party.

audrey looked amazed that a guy like him would like all time low. but in a good way. she was happy actually.

she smiled.

full on smiled.

when the chorus came on a second time she did something she's never done before.

she touched his arm and sang along with him.

"YOURE SALTY LIKE A SUMMER DAY, KISS THE SWEAT AWAY, TOO YOUR RADIO!" they sang.

the rest of the song she scream singed with him. she also started dancing and head banging of sorts.

when the song was over, he looked at her with a big smile of accomplishment, and frankly out of breath from all that screaming.

"you sang with me!" he said very excitedly.

"yeah..... that was, actually pretty fun."
she said with a smile on her face.

he began to take his eyes and hands off the wheel, going to hug her.

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE DAMN ROAD!" she screamed in panic.

he quickly grabbed the wheel and straighten back out on the road.

she deep breathe and mumbled "youfugginidiot"

"oh yeah! gotta keep you alive! you're a great girl audie. you're starting to get used to me I think."

"yeah cal, I think I am." she.

OTP! I hope you're liking this so far! I'm liking how it's going. I hope the picture helps you get a better visual of her, I don't want anyone to be confused! if you're liking the story, share it with a friend or favorite or whatever!
lots of love
- liv!