Chapter 3

Making my way into the lounge area I put on the TV and put on my favorite series at the moment, Euphoria. As I made myself comfortable on the sofa and started eating my coco pops there came a ring from the front door. I groaned because somebody was disturbing my peace. I quickly got up and made my way to the door. As I opened the door in front of me stood the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen, hazel eyes, caramel skin, short cut hair with a very good looking body that complimented it all. This was the first time that my tongue got caught in my throat and I couldn't find any words, it's like my vocabulary got lost all together. And yet he wasn't more gorgeous than the boy I loved.

"Hi my names Lukas, these were dropped off at my house and they're not mine so I just looked at the address and turns out they're yours" he stated smoothly as he handed me a bunch of letters. Finally realising this was my turn to speak. "Oh um thank you Lukas" I said. "My pleasure..." he said waiting for my name. "Oh uh Mallory" I stated. "A beautiful name" he said to me and I smiled at him. He made his way down my porch and off into the sidewalk and waved at me as he walked away.

I shut the door and I couldn't stop smiling. He was really a beautiful boy. I made my way back to the lounge area and resumed what I had done before. Halfway through the show there came another knock at the door and I hoped it was Lukas but as I opened the door, there stood Dreyan. I was a little disappointed but I couldn't complain because the boy I loved was here by me.

"I brought food, can I come in?" he asked as he waved a bag in front of my face. I couldn't say no to food so I stepped aside and allowed him to come in. He made his way into the kitchen and I quickly made my way upstairs and put on an oversized hoodie to cover my body. Just because I had feelings for Dreyan didn't mean I was going to leave my body on display.

I walked back downstairs and walked into the kitchen to see Dreyan waiting patiently for me while he scrolled though his phone. "It's Mcdonalds" Dreyan said as he looked at me and placed his phone in his pocket. "Well I was already eating coco pops so ill just keep that for later but you could eat yours" I said to him as I turned around, left the kitchen and made my way to the lounge area with Dreyan following behind me silently.

I plopped down on the sofa and Dreyan took a seat next to me but a few feet away from me. I continued watching Euphoria until Dreyan spoke up. "I want to speak to you" he said to me. I paused my series and turned to him. Nodding at him to go on he took a deep breath in and then spoke. "I'm sorry for what I said in the car, everything came out wrong and that's not what I wanted to say. It's just that after you told me you have feelings for me, my mind kind of spiraled and I couldn't think straight, you know that I'm in a relationship with Ally and you know we've been together for over a year but we currently have problems and it seems we're going to break up, so as soon as that is over you and I can happen" he said and smiled at me sweetly. "I understand where you're coming from and it's okay, I'll wait" I said to him.

He smiled at me and scooted closer to me and held my hand and squeezed it. I couldn't stop the grin that reached my lips.

Time seemed to move by fastly and Dreyan was already leaving and I walked upstairs to get started on my homework.

Just as I finished my homework the front door opened and closed and I heard laughing from downstairs. My parents. I made my way downstairs to greet them and as I saw them entering they were laughing and hugging and the sight was absolutely beautiful. I grinned and kept quiet until they saw me. "Mallory" they exclaimed as they saw me. I rushed over to them and engulfed them both in a hug as they held onto me tightly. "How was the day?" I asked both of them and the conversation flowed from there as we spoke about how their day went and how mine went. We decided to just order pizza since mom didn't feel like cooking and both my mom and dad went upstairs to freshen up as I waited downstairs for the pizza.